Lovely! I have the worst luck with hanging plants. I always forget about them about a week after getting them, so they wilt and wither until it's too late. Sigh. I guess it's good I'm a city gal- no place to put flowers. The only plant I have right now is an aloe plant. And even that doesn't look all that healthy all the time (turns out you can over water aloe as well as under water)...
I love watching you decorate. You have such taste and flair. It will be a treat to see your new home come together.
Also, thanks for the heads up about the "Never Let Me Go" film in the making. I'm a bit worried because I love the book so much. It is rare that I enjoy the movie version of a favourite book (though I did really like the new "Girl With A Dragon Tattoo" movie, they did a good job with a complicated story).
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Lovely! I have the worst luck with hanging plants. I always forget about them about a week after getting them, so they wilt and wither until it's too late. Sigh. I guess it's good I'm a city gal- no place to put flowers. The only plant I have right now is an aloe plant. And even that doesn't look all that healthy all the time (turns out you can over water aloe as well as under water)...
ReplyDeleteThey look great and I love the color of your front door. take care.
ReplyDeleteI was at the nursery shopping for plants today! Great minds think alike :-)
ReplyDeleteYour front door looks beautiful!
happy weekend,
jj
0h wow..so beautiful...u did good..
ReplyDeleteI love watching you decorate. You have such taste and flair. It will be a treat to see your new home come together.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for the heads up about the "Never Let Me Go" film in the making. I'm a bit worried because I love the book so much. It is rare that I enjoy the movie version of a favourite book (though I did really like the new "Girl With A Dragon Tattoo" movie, they did a good job with a complicated story).
Looks great!
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest ever front door. I kill everything if I put it in a hanging basket!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Austin's been all over the flowers - me, not so much! eek!
ReplyDeleteSee my previous post to see where WE'RE at. Bama CAN grow some plants, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteYes, looks good. :-)
ReplyDeleteSO pretty Miss Piss*!*
ReplyDelete