ACK!
What will I do?!?!?!?
Really, I should have taken it in a while back. I've been putting up with the issues it's having because I didn't want to be without it.
*sigh*
Time to suck it up and have it fixed.
Not sure how long I'll be without it.
In the meantime.....this is what I'm gonna do:
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well phooey on the computer! That is 'suckish" as Daughter Sage would say!
ReplyDeleteTry this link...
ReplyDeletehttp://trouserstogrow.blogspot.com/2010/05/before-internet.html
teehee
your already missed..now you'll be missed more..i even posted a miss you photo on mondays blog.
ReplyDeleteI could NOT do without my computer... that is why I have two good ones and a spare! lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your's back soon.
Good advice, that tray. And you didn't buy it....
ReplyDeleteI'd have bought one in every color... but that's just moi.
Love ya Pissy!
Just in case they wan to keep it for a while....try your local library. Ours have computers, internet available to card holders for free.....smiles.
ReplyDeleteI like this better than "carry on" for sure! hehe
ReplyDelete