I don't know HOW I've missed ALL your previous posts for the past couple of months, but I just caught up on them....NEW PUP, GRACIE!! WOW!! And how lucky can you get that she doesn't bark and is totally trained! High-5!! Aren't you lovin' the 'lanta Spring!! :-)
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
You know what they say in showbiz-- Never work with animals or kids :-)
ReplyDeleteGracie looks like a real sweetheart.
xo
I don't know HOW I've missed ALL your previous posts for the past couple of months, but I just caught up on them....NEW PUP, GRACIE!! WOW!! And how lucky can you get that she doesn't bark and is totally trained! High-5!! Aren't you lovin' the 'lanta Spring!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou know... the minute you give up is exactly when Gracie will cooperate, right? Works the same way with kids too.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the middle pic of you! And Gracie is a pup, so she's always cute no matter what.
XO
That is cut, I try to get great pictures with my pets too. I think it is a conspiracy because as soon as I get my camera, thats it. take care.
ReplyDeleteyou both are just so cute and adorable...
ReplyDeleteCute!! I just posted a picture of you yesterday! :) Everyone thinks you're booteefull - of course!!
ReplyDelete:-) :-)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww......I just love (and I'm not for certain, but I have a hunch!) that you're a fellow doggy lover.
You know what actors say about working with dogs or children.....smiles.
ReplyDeleteLOL... Gracie is like our Griffin... impossible to get a good photo of!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Pissy,
ReplyDeleteAll 3 are cute.
You guys are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete