Monday, July 19, 2010

Pretty!!!!




It's really not.

Prepare yourselves.








I told you!!!!

At the top of my arm you can see a two of the three places where I had stitches. Got them out Friday.

Now for the bruises to go away...... :(


p.s. the nightgown I'm wearing in the picture has pigs flying. Seriously. Pigs with wings flying amongst lots of puffy white clouds. I love Nick and Nora sleepwear AND Target for selling it!

11 comments:

  1. when my hip was healing, oh, did it look ugly. but two yrs later you'd never know- the stitches scars are so faded I'd have to point them out!
    rest, do your physical therapy, and make a list of the fun things you'll do when all healed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same gown!!!

    Hope you feel way mo better and the bruises leave soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart... I hope you continue to heal!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh! That looks terribly painful! I hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Hopefully those bruises will turn some pretty colors and heal quickly.

    I'm going to have to go to Target and find some flying pigs.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes Pissy, that looks like it really hurts. Hope you're feeling okay and on the mend.
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone should tell the Chinese spammer how to spell article...

    Bruises fade. Cuts heal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you and more than that. Brave girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arnica gel is really good for bruises!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!