They mean so much to me.
That y'all are taking the time to write them and be supportive to me.
I truly appreciate it.
Nothing major has happened since my last posting.
As far as I know there aren't anymore bank accounts for him to clean out.
But then....I'd be the last one to know, right?
I haven't ruled out the services of a forensic accountant.
BUT...as I've said before...(or maybe I didn't...I tend to forget what I said since the bomb was dropped on me) : if he gives me what I want, we can get this over with sooner rather than later.
Emotionally....I think I'm doing somewhat better. I still cry at least once a day, or at least tear up....and I may for a long time. I'm not gonna try to stop that (I don't know that I could if I wanted to).
I think it's better to get it out.
Y'all....I know that I come across as a middle-aged, foul-mouthed, hard-ass bitch. And sure: I CAN be that.
But I'm also a middle-aged woman with a heart. A heart that is hurting at the way the man I've been married to for 19 years ( our anniversary is this month~nice irony there, Mike)...raised my daughters with....buried my father with....shared tears and heart rending pain at the death of two doggie family members with...shared all the joy and all the pain and all the hell that we've shared....that he could do this to me this way.
I know I'll get better...and the pain will lessen.
But right now.
Today.
It hurts.
p.s. I can't say that I don't deserve this. For those of you who don't know: Mike left his first wife (they were married 25 years) for me. You know how they say "what goes around, comes around"? It really does.
The acrimony of his first divorce has been the reason that we always said (once things started to fall apart for us) that OUR divorce wouldn't be that way.
It appears he forgot that part.

I will beat him up for you, if you like.
ReplyDeleteOh, that made me laugh!
ReplyDeletethank you!!! :)
I wanna watch E.K. beat him up... that could be entertaining...
ReplyDeleteYes, it will take time to process. Honor the time that it takes, but just don't forget to live for yourself while you are in that recovery period. You are a wonderfully nice person. You deserve happiness along the way as well...
~shoes~
Not only would it be entertaining~I think she could take him! LOL
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words, Shoes. You're a good guy. :)
Pissy - I'm glad you posted again. I kept checking back knowing you'd log on again. I am so sorry this is happening. My mother's husband walked out on her years ago and has had her under his thumb since then because she doesn't have the means to fight him in court. He even took her house away from her. Hopefully, you will fair better than that. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteYes, let it out. I believe supressing negative emotions makes them linger in our hearts longer.
ReplyDeleteAnd stop blaming yourself or I'll come whack you upside the head. Then you'll really have something to cry about!
I'd like to seek him out like a asshole heat seeking missile and kick his ass...I may yet.
ReplyDelete