Wednesday, March 23, 2011

YEAH, he does!!!


Dane Harrison Porter decided to make his appearance yesterday evening around 7:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Our sweet, sweet, SWEET baby weighs 9lbs 4 ozs and is 21 inches long.

He is absolutely perfect and wonderful and precious and I couldn't love him more.

Devon and Dane (and his daddy, Zach) are all doing well.

Thank you, God!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all! Enjoy that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We will!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, grandma! :) and to mommy and daddy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and your family! Babies are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congratulations to you and Devon and Zach and the whole family. Can't wait to see a little pic. BTW if you are brave enough to send me your address I'd love to send a little baby gift from Down Under (guaranteed to be corny). Email me at deepkickgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how awesome! Now you know how it feels to be a Grandma! There is nothing better... enjoy him Chick.... and I hope his Mom is doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG I can HEAR Tommy saying that - remember how much we loved our rugrags?! Love it - and of course many congrats to you on being a GG now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Grandma, Mom and Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!