i'm more of a 'pearls before swine' comic strip guy. my favorite is the one where pig says to zebra: 'i see your blog entry is once again followed by zero comments. obviously, this means no one is reading it.'
and the other was when rat was working at a starbucks-like place:
customer: 'i'll have one large, no fat, no foam, double caramel decaf latte to go' rat: 'all i heard was blah blah blah coffee.'
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
I totally agree with the 'working' part.
ReplyDelete(Thanks for visiting my blog!)
I'm so adapting my life to those.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I'm doing right now, working when they watch, sort of.
ReplyDeleteAMEN! good advice
ReplyDeleteLOL Dogbert is so wise...not unlike yourself!
ReplyDeleteGood thing no one's looking right now.
ReplyDeletethe links I post on here never work for some reason
ReplyDeletemy favorite dilbert:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jaceanderson.com/picture_library/advertising_dilbert.jpg
'Love like you need money.' I need to put that on my tombstone.
ReplyDeleteone good turn deserves another......or something like that! lol
ReplyDeletework it, pissy, work it ;-)
ReplyDeletesweatpantsmom: Absolutely! :)
ReplyDeletemike: words to live by....I'm telling ya!
jr: Exactly!!!
phats: I thought it was too!
Mr. Fab: yes....I am a sage....just like a cartoon dog. ;-)
limpy: Right!
de: Wonder why?
fuzz: isn't that profound?
catch:Yeah! *LOL*
cad: I try!
Ha! Exactly! :)
ReplyDeleteFinally the truth. Now if they put that in a country song the world might get on track!;)
ReplyDeleteBTW!I don't like country!LOL! Just reminds me of that "I hope you dance" song.
I wish I could do that!!! (the 'working' part) :)
ReplyDeleteHi and I agree about bush. shit. wrong window.. Ok read it.. dilbert rocks!!
ReplyDeleteWise words to abide by methinks
ReplyDeleterhys: I know!
ReplyDeletemimi: You should write the song! I don't like country music either, but I'd listen to that song! ;-)
georgie: at least you get summers off! ;-)
bostick: he does! and thanks for stopping by hell!
pixie: I think so too!
No wonder crime is out of control.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWow talk about hot images! Cartoons aren't supposed to get people hot.
I'm with Mr. Fab...Dogbert IS wise.
ReplyDeleteWords to live by.
ReplyDeleteon the working thing: that's what being a government (or semi-government in my case) employee is all about...
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDeletei'm more of a 'pearls before swine' comic strip guy. my favorite is the one where pig says to zebra: 'i see your blog entry is once again followed by zero comments. obviously, this means no one is reading it.'
ReplyDeleteand the other was when rat was working at a starbucks-like place:
customer: 'i'll have one large, no fat, no foam, double caramel decaf latte to go'
rat: 'all i heard was blah blah blah coffee.'
say, what did you worked at the DA's office?
Work when people are watching.
ReplyDeleteHow very true.
i just try to remember that i have never seen a head stone that said..'gee i wish i had spent more time at work'.....
ReplyDelete