Jeez! You put a hat on a dog and everybody's a critic!
Do they look abused?
Ok.....Buster doesn't look too happy,but that's only because MoMo was on his side of the bed.
Notice that MoMo didn't even wake up.
That's how traumatized he was!
~also~
Please take note of bed purchased especially for MoMo.
I bought it because I liked the material and I have decided
that blue/gray and black are MoMo's signature colors.
(and it matches the couch in my den really well
....y'all know shit like that matters to me)
***************************************************************************
and in other news.....
Tah-Dah!
My new hair style!
profile view of my "stacked bob"
Well....what do we think?
Likey? or no likey?
That's how traumatized he was!
~also~Please take note of bed purchased especially for MoMo.
I bought it because I liked the material and I have decided
that blue/gray and black are MoMo's signature colors.
(and it matches the couch in my den really well
....y'all know shit like that matters to me)
***************************************************************************
and in other news.....
Tah-Dah!My new hair style!
profile view of my "stacked bob"Well....what do we think?
Likey? or no likey?

That's what I'm SAYIN': THE VELMA KELLY!
ReplyDeletejustin: heh! I thought of you and Catherine Zeta Jones when I saw this picture. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI FREAKIN LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou little siren, you!!!
Dahhhhling! You look mahhhhhvelous!
ReplyDeleteWayyyyy too stylish for hell!
LOVE IT, in fact, I love it so much, I LURVE IT.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! It looks great! And the puppies are darling!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! You have such a nice complexion, I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteoh wow..that is a great haircut and you look just beautiful in it...way to go...femme fatal..
ReplyDeleteHey there!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I finally...found your Blog.
I have some catchin' up to do - but let me say...
Keewt Hair Hon!
xoxo,
Ladybug
On you.
ReplyDeleteAnything would look good.
No wonder the dogs are happy.
:)
Your hair looks great! It looks easy to care for? Love the puppies. They are like grandchildren to me. *L* I like to look and pet but I like them to send them back where they belong. I hate licks and wet noses. When they come out with a good smelling, non-licking and dry nose doggie I'll be first in line. *L*
ReplyDeleteSexy hair cut babe! I like it.
ReplyDeleteDamn, I don't even like dogs, but that one was cute.
Sure, taunt us with the (I'm not wearing anything) blanket up to the neck photo.
I love it! It looks very stylish and hip.
ReplyDeletemy daughter likes your dogs.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent! You've shed your Marlo Thomas, That Girl look! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou look like a million bucks.
ReplyDeleteBut you already knew that, didn't you?
Definetely LIKEY!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are obviously a good doggy Mommie! ;-)
Of course your doggie pillow should match the room! Anyone in their right mind knows that. ha!
ReplyDeleteCute hair. Looks really good on you. I need mine cut, too. I'm tired of the flip, but it won't seem to do anything else but flip. damn.
Cool 'do!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOy. That hair just makes me want to pick you up and take you shopping!
I'll be there in 7 hours.
Be ready! *L*
me likey!
ReplyDeleteI love it! And totally concur on those being MoMo's colors. :) I missed you this weekend- we'll have to catch up through email later today if you're not busy!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to hate me for being honest but I no likey.
ReplyDelete:(
Give me a mohawk and I may change my mind.
:p
that is just beautiful! cute cute cute! you look awesome!!
ReplyDeleteyou look so good
ReplyDeleteyou have such a lovely smile
i can only imagine that Sweet Man's whole day must get a little brighter every time you smile at him
lucky guy
Hey!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the sweet comments! :)
This weekend got a little crazy with Mercedes' mom's passing....
...as for any of you guys who don't like it short~I understand. I just really wanted a change. I spent way too much time trying to make my hair look good when it was longer.
This is so much easier and dependable~I can't mess it up! ;-)
p.s. MoMo and Buster gave it two paws up! ;-)
LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I like it!!
ReplyDeleteIt's GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove it! That looks so good. Damn you have healthy hair!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT <3
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I love the new cut...
ReplyDelete