Saturday, September 2, 2006

I think this is a test.....

Still waiting on that reponse from Jesus.

I did, however, get this postcard from Lucifer.


on the back it said:

Pissy, this can be you....
celebrating the fast sale of the casa...
being waited on by one of my minions someplace tropical....

(I'll make sure he shaves down the horns that day.)



Call me.



'L'



27 comments:

  1. Hmmm, how come you get that when all I hear from Satan is 'eat the cake eat the cake eat the cake eat it!!'. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I don't remember writing that postcard ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would think satan would use email...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm... I would think having Lucifer "around" when you are trying to sell the casa could be a dealbreaker...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it. So far Satan has put in the sweetest bid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say this for Lucifer, he has pretty good response time. I have always admired that about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. samantha: I get that a lot from Satan too....only it's more along the lines of "eat whatever you want!" ;-)

    pixie: You could never be mistaken for Satan! You're much too sweet!

    jackie sue: I think Satan was having trouble with his internet provider...

    dutchie: I thought about that....it would be a problem, wouldn't it?

    hotlipz: I'm not surprised you'd suggest that....

    mr fab: he is nothing if not prompt! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO?!?!?!?

    Did you take 'ol Luke up on the offer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think you might need an exorcism after this is all done?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I've missed so much! Since school has started,I haven't had a chance to stop by for a while.

    So your house is for sale? It's gorgeous - I'm sure it won't take too long, and being close to a great school should help a lot - at least you'd think so.

    Good luck with the sale. I hate preparing a house for sale. Hope it goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. rat: nah....I'm holding out for a better offer....

    arcturus: possibly...this is Hell, after all... ;-)

    library mama: Hey! I kinda figured you've been busy with school!

    I hope it sells quickly too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Lucifer really doesn't sound all that bad. Pretty thoughtful actually! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a hot time in the old town tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You seriously crack me up! I'm glad I trekked over here from whoever's cool blog I came over from! Once again, good luck. It seriously looks like it came right out of the pages of a classy home magazine.

    As for Lucifer, I'm sure he'll understand when you tell him to piss off. Pun (sorta) intended :-).

    ReplyDelete
  15. You seriously crack me up! I'm glad I trekked over here from whoever's cool blog I came over from! Once again, good luck. It seriously looks like it came right out of the pages of a classy home magazine.

    As for Lucifer, I'm sure he'll understand when you tell him to piss off. Pun (sorta) intended :-).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can almost hear the cackling laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mimi: yeah....that's what he wants you to think!

    fuzz: It's Hell. It's a hot time every night!

    hellokittn: Hey!

    Glad you decided to visit!

    Hope you'll come back by~we always enjoy new visitors to Hell! ;-)

    shpprgrl: It is an evil cackle, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. re:yc on my post..i like the idea of the movie about the assassination of bush...if only....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is lucifer fun to drink with?

    [ ] yes [ ] no

    Cuz I need a buddy for next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  20. jackie sue: it's actually kinda creepy seeing the clip of Bush being shot.... it looks so REAL!

    loops: I don't drink. so I haven't had the experience of drinking with Lucifer. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "yes".

    The minions talk behind his back.

    Let's just say that when 'L's' been drinking his favorite song to karoke is "Feelings".....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pissy...quit stressin....the house is gonna sell soon...repeat after me....the house is gonna sell soon. Then youll have to pack...ugh..I hate packin

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope the Casa sells quickly. I'm so sick of tropical, bugs, humidity and heat... I'm ready to go snow sledding naked on a fluffy white snow covered mountain somewhere at this stage of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Its Jesus.

    I've really been more into the whole "Destroying the southern United States through natural disasters" phase than into the whole "buying real estate in the southern United States" phase, but who knows, you'rs may be diferent.

    Is it listed? Jesus isn't that good with MLS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. catch: I'm actually getting better about the stressin'....I know it's hard to believe! ;-)

    margaret: heh! I know what you mean about the heat. It's been so hot this summer that I haven't been to the pool since June. And I normally would've have gone every weekend! :(

    Jesus (toast): So it was you?!?!
    and all this time I thought Satan was the cause of all the destruction here in the South.

    Yeah, we're on MLS....go check it out! Tell me if I need to change anything to please you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my GOD...he's CHEATING ON ME!

    I thought *I* was the only girl he wrote letters to...

    ReplyDelete
  26. jess: that's what he wants you to think!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!