
Whew! I'm tired!
I just spent an hour creating a gift registry for myself at Sephora.
Who knew picking out pricey cosmetics for one's self could be so much work?
My daughters said they wanted me to "make a Christmas list"~ so I did.

They may end up being sorry they asked.
....and now.....
from the sublime to the ridiculous:
I'm off to do DNA testing.
*message inside of card I gave Weeza

I live in a lame city and we don't have that store here. But I went to a Sephora once in Germany and bought some perfume. I still have some of it.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have it here either.
ReplyDeleteBut there's one in Atlanta...where my daughters live.
and there's always "on-line" shopping! ;-)
i love the idea of a gift registry in another city at an expensive store
ReplyDeletei'm all the way there
[chuckle]
I hope you get all that you desire!
ReplyDeleteYou're a good mom. My sister and I have asked for my mom's list for weeks and still nothing and we're shopping this Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYou don't need any makeup. You are one of those natural beauties!
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of your daughters spoiling you this Christmas. You definitely deserve it Pissy.
ReplyDeletecad: It's one of my favorite stores....and you know...they asked..... ;-)
ReplyDeleterat: Thank, buddy! :)
phats: Get her something from Sephora. It's what all the cool moms are asking for this Christmas! ;-)
Mr. Fab: Thank you for saying that, but you've never seen me first thing in the morning.... *shudder*;-)
corky: Thanks! I think I deserve it all the time. ;-)
Way to go Pissy...Im waiting for the day my daughter asks me for my list instead of handing me hers! LMAO
ReplyDeleteYou sound like you have a relationship with weeza like i do with my friend abby. dont you love having a friend who you can torment and still hug?
ReplyDeletesephora rawks!
CP.
your spelling sucks Beeg pussy
ReplyDeleteUh, hello????? Are you going to list the winning products that made the list?
ReplyDeleteEverytime I get near a Sephora, I just have to buy a $20 lip gloss or $60 eye cream, something about that place makes me pay 500% more for things than I normally would.
Holy shit I NEED that card. Like at least a dozen of them. I'll draw a Santa hat on them and then send them out as my Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteHot Lips
Now I know I am out of the loop I dont even think I have heard of sephora...
ReplyDeleteLuck lucky pissy.
Now I know I am out of the loop I dont even think I have heard of sephora...
ReplyDeleteLuck lucky pissy.
What a great title!
ReplyDeletePissy - first off I dont know why blogger posted twice but the comment from this is my name is me !
ReplyDeleteI was logged into my Beta test by mistake :\
where do i find this list?
ReplyDeletehey, I think all moms deserved to be spoiled. Well, all good moms.
ReplyDeleteI truly know how exhausting cosmetic shopping can be! I am sometimes in the store so long they stop to watch me cause they think I am shoplifting!
ReplyDeletewait, n/m i found it. now if i can get dad to create a similar list somewhere i will be set. i never know what to buy him!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Sephora. Do they even have one in St. Louis? I have no idea. I hope you get everything on your list!
ReplyDelete(note to Pixie: your "test" blog is far out, man!)
How much do you rock? getting to make a list! I just finished decorating my house with "shit" I've gotten over the years only to realize most of them came from the dollar store. Want to trade?
ReplyDeleteHI!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know Sephora had a gift registry!!!!!! My oh my, maybe I need to make a trip to the mall...
ReplyDeletecatch: I have trained them well.... *LOL*
ReplyDeletecp: I do and it does! :)
saby: I've heard that before.
sunshine: I know exactly what you mean. I think it's a combination of the lighting and the atmosphere. ;-)
pixie: What a relief! That was a scary looking dude! Find a Sephora~it's worth it! :)
kc: I'll bet there's one in St Louis...go on line and look!
hotlips: I think you should use that as your card. I can tell you where to find the image.
If you haven't already.
de: glad you found it. I'm all about making your shopping experience a pleasant one. :)
sam: I like it too!
j r: well,most good moms have spoiled their kids, so it's just payback! ;-)
mimi: I know what you mean. Especially a store like Sephora....there's just sooooo much to see! :)
jmeped: like I've said before: I trained them right! We take pleasure in getting just the right gift for a person. It's a big deal in our family. We usually do "theme" gifts....if we can. Those are fun!
I'm sorry you've gotten shitty gifts. Go create a registry at Sephora and tell everyone to shop for you there!
hotlipz: is that you?
dramedygirl: get thee to a Sephora! ;-)
I love that place. I love their samples you get online too.
ReplyDelete