I "decorated" for Christmas.
I bought this wreath and wreath stand today
and that was all I was gonna put out.
But y'all know me.....
(my pictures don't do it justice because I suck as a photographer)
and that was all I was gonna put out.
But y'all know me.....
(my pictures don't do it justice because I suck as a photographer)

One thing led to another, but I
only used stuff from one small box of
Christmas decorations that aren't in our storage unit....
entry way....
(I know I need to hang something underneath that picture,but I haven't found just the right thing yet.)
Halltree in the small hallway leading down to the den.
I left this picture blurry intentionally
because there's a picture of Little Pissy on it,
but you still get the idea...




So, if we nag you & nag you about things we want pulled out & photographed, you'll comply eventually?
ReplyDeleteCool.
That.
ReplyDeleteand I'll use any excuse to buy something new. ;-)
Post the thumb.
ReplyDeletemist: you've seen it.
ReplyDeleteThe decors look nice Pissy...Im not getting much out b/c I dont want to put it away!!! LoL. Your nails look so nice. I bought some stuff for my nails yesterday called Rock....posed to make them real hard. I have a hard time growing nails and I cant stand the fake ones...I leave them on for about 2 days then pick them off. so hopefully this stuff will help.
ReplyDeletecatch: I'm the same way. My husband offered to go get the tree and I immediately said "No!" *LOL*
ReplyDeleteI am DONE!
I love my manicurist. She really takes her time. I've never had fake nails...I'd probably pick them off too! :)
oooh girl, that manicure is
ReplyDeletet
i
g
h
t!!!!!
the natural nude look with shorter nails is SO in right now. French manicures? so passe. remember that when you order from sephora! *LOL*
CP.
cp: I love this look! I can't have long nails anyway, so I was in without realizing it! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteI'll make a note of your advice on my registry! heh heh! ;-)
Hanging tassles from just about anything is always a good strategy, right? The manny looks great!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas looks alot prettier than mine! It looks like a drunk with a handful of decorations ran around my lounge room.
ReplyDeleteYour nails look really nice and so do your decorations, but...where's your tree?
ReplyDeletejocelyn: Exactly! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for stopping by! :)
orhan: Oh, I doubt that your lounge room looks that bad. Post a picture and we'll decide! ;-)
corky: Thank you.
This is as far as I'm going~no tree! ;-)
AWESOME decorations, girlie! Now I have to go take pictures of mines!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Nice nails, and beautiful ring!
Nice- I love the Joy on the lamp. Nice nails too my nails always look terrible horrible and square. But then I am rubbish at girly things like manicures...
ReplyDeleteYou should think about doing some professional interior decorating. You have awesome taste. Simple and understated.
ReplyDeleteThe manicure does look great. I don't get manicures. I hate to have people touch me.
I know that wreath is gorgeous cause I saw one similar and I love things that are adorned with fake ice crystals. I put some in my wreath! I like the fairy and it's little wreath too!
ReplyDeleteI think the scariest thing about this post is the comment "I only used one small box of decorations that we don't have in storage"
ReplyDeleteI shudder to think at what looms in storage.
YAY, you did decorate. I can be happier now.
ReplyDeleteLike nonny said... you have excellent taste in decorating. I didn't get that gene, however my sister did so she tells me how to decorate for the holidays. And she gives me all her extra stuff to do it with because she has enough holiday junk to decorate three trees. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI did buy a beautiful gold pinecone wreath for my front door, but I had to hang it inside because my storm door wouldn't close. Damn wreath was too fat.
Ooh.. pretty nails!
ReplyDeleteI never heard of a wreath stand/standing! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI like that wreath stand--never seen one before. I am not decorating this year, either.
ReplyDeleteI don't think your photography sucks, you seem to suffer from some sort of focusing angst. Seek help. I worry.
ReplyDeletelady K: Please post some pictures of your decorations! I wanna see 'em! :)
ReplyDeletepixie: I just started getting the occasional manicure recently. I think it's $20 well spent! :)
nonny: Thank you! That is such a nice thing to say. :)
I know what you mean about people touching you. That's why I won't have a massage.
bid: It sounds like you did see my wreath. The ice crystal things are so cool! :)
limpy: If just the one box scares you~my storage unit would freak you out! ;-)
j r: I'm glad I made you happy. :)
kc: Thanks. I have to work at the decorating....it comes naturally to my daughter. She's great at it! Having a sister like yours would be handy~just let her do it!
Post a picture of your wreath! :)
burr-ee-toe: Thanks! :)
justin: I already had a small wreath stand, but I'd never seen one like this before either.
mimi: it's cool, isn't it? ;-)
sunshine: I was trying new stuff with my camera. Not a good idea....
You could always mail me the fairy with the red halo on her head. I love her and I want one for Christmas.....I love the hall thingy too.
ReplyDeletebabygirl: I love that fairy. She was a birthday gift years ago.
ReplyDeleteI love my hall tree too! :)
You have great nails! You could be a hand model..
ReplyDeletebostick: thanks! Maybe I could do that instead of DNA collections! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like your style Pissy!
ReplyDeletetc
You are a pro. Big time. :)
ReplyDelete