Your gonna love the wide screen! I just got a new one a couple weeks ago and everything looks so bright and clear. I dont have a laptop though..Ive thought about it....but I just dont know. The only thing I do online is blog and play scrabble ( and the sims) lol.
WoW! I love it. You know you'll still get some other cool stuff for Christmas don't you?LOL tc that's the cool thing about getting early Christmas gifts.:)
I may not be getting a laptop for Xmas, but I do know what I'm getting... a flat-screen tv with built in dvd and VHS for my bedroom. I can't wait! I may never come out of my bedroom again. Good thing the boys know how to cook for themselves!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLuckeeeee!
ReplyDeleteHey! Your laptop looks like my laptop! I absolutely LOVE mine!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with it!
I saw my blog on a wide screen once... it was one of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteYour gonna love the wide screen! I just got a new one a couple weeks ago and everything looks so bright and clear. I dont have a laptop though..Ive thought about it....but I just dont know. The only thing I do online is blog and play scrabble ( and the sims) lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo jealous. I want a laptop really bad. Since I got my Xbox 360 this year I'm not holding out much hope.
ReplyDeleteDUDE, you got a DELL. YAY YAY YAY, it's just like MINE. You'll love it.
ReplyDeleteI have a laptop on my list for sometime down the road. At which time, I will demand the entire world go wireless so I can go online anywhere.
ReplyDeleteWow NICE !
ReplyDeleteI want a laptop so bad too, so I can work wherever I want.
uh huh... That is cool. I am anxiously waiting for my new cannon readyshot 7... We are spoiled.
ReplyDeleteFun...new toys!!!
ReplyDeleteOoo way jealous over here... I just got a new puter but... it aint a laptop! :o/ I need one lol
ReplyDeletei'm desperately jealous
ReplyDeletedo you have a spiffy padded case for it?
oh, and happy occasions day(s)!!!
So... you gonna do a name my laptop contest like Shelli had a name my IPod compo? I mean, just asking...
ReplyDeleteWoW! I love it.
ReplyDeleteYou know you'll still get some other cool stuff for Christmas don't you?LOL
tc
that's the cool thing about getting early Christmas gifts.:)
Wow! Very very nice!
ReplyDeleteI may not be getting a laptop for Xmas, but I do know what I'm getting... a flat-screen tv with built in dvd and VHS for my bedroom. I can't wait! I may never come out of my bedroom again. Good thing the boys know how to cook for themselves!
awesome gift, my hubby would be so jealous
ReplyDeleteShouldn't a new computer mean that you are around more not less?
ReplyDeleteHot Lips
I volunteer to babysit it whenever you go away.
ReplyDeleteYAY~
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
When's the b-day?
Excuse me whilst I dab the tear from my eye.....
ReplyDeleteoh...i think my nipples just got hard..
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a great way to spend the day! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete