Weeza arranged a small birthday luncheon for me today
at my favorite little restaurant here in Hell.
It was so sweet of my friends to take time out of their busy work and
holiday schedules to come have lunch with me!
Of course, presents are always nice too. ;-)
Here are some pictures from today.
Me with one of two Yankee Candles I received.
I love me some Yankee Candles!
at my favorite little restaurant here in Hell.
It was so sweet of my friends to take time out of their busy work and
holiday schedules to come have lunch with me!
Of course, presents are always nice too. ;-)
Here are some pictures from today.
Me with one of two Yankee Candles I received.I love me some Yankee Candles!





Happy Birthday. Why do I get this feeling that I just wished you an early bday? But I swear, you don't look over 35, NO JOKE.
ReplyDeleteHappy BIRTHDAY, PISSSSSYYYYYYYY!
ReplyDeleteI love those Yankee Candles toooooo. THe ones that smell like fabric softener. LOVES it! Happy b-day, my dear!
That's so sweet! I'm so glad they did that for you, Mom! :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice Pissy! And gifts are always a plus! Girlfriends are the very best..what would we ever do without them? Happy Birthday Pissy, and I wish you many many more!!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday,
Merry Christmas!
I miss you!
I'm happy you're doing okay =)
Hey today is my niece's birthday too! Happy birthday Pissy! :)
ReplyDeleteahhh, Happy Birthday Pissy.
ReplyDeleteYour friends are awesome!
I have a December birthday too.
2 days after xmas...nobody wants to party then :(
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteMan, what a great time it looks like you had!
Okay, I got to break up with you, you all little and cute. What you got to be pissy over b?
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm totally got to get some shit for my crocs...
Crocs have accessories? My heart may be softening toward them a bit.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a million bucks, bitch.
ReplyDeleteHot Lips
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Pissy!
ReplyDeletej r : Thank you! Your feeling is right; my birthday isn't until the 26th, but we always celebrate it early or late.
ReplyDeletenwg: Thanks!!!
The Yankee Candle I'm holding in the picture is green tea and ginger. Smells heavenly!
little pissy: I thought so too! :)
Catch: I know! Thank you so much! :)
hippo: Thanks, buddy!
I miss you too!
Finish up with school and come back. :)
burr-ee-toe: Thanks! Tell you niece I said "happy birthday". :)
molly: Thanks! They are awesome! I'm lucky!
Since my birthday is the day before yours, we should celebrate together!
I'll be in Atlanta if you want to come party together! ;-)
mr fab: Thanks! We did have lots of fun!
naughty girl: *LOL* Weeza used to call me "pissy" all the time when we worked together. It stuck!
I highly recommend the croc decorations. They're fun!
mist: they do! Tons of different things.... get you some!
hotlips: you really know how to give a compliment, don't you?
lori: Thanks so much! :)
that's right it's your B-day!!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday pissy.
welcome to the club...btw.
Awwwww....Happy Birthday Sweetness!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it refreshing knowing you are blessed with good friends.
YANKEE CANDLES!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you said you didn't care about baseball!
It's so great to have friends like that!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE your hair..it is fabulous!! I need a trip back down to hell to visit Hair Guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'M SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!! This is the big 5 0 right? You look great!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday you hot bitch you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pissy.
ReplyDeleteYankee candles are great, I like the tarts they do too.
Looks like a grand time was had by all, you have some good friends.
:)
Happy Birthday! You've got good looks, good health, and good friends. You are certainly a lucky woman!
ReplyDeleteHappy (early) birthday, Pissy! I love the Croc assessories. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWhen was your birthday? Mine was just two days ago. It can be both a blessing and a curse having your birthday so close to Christmas, right?
ReplyDeleteHave a great one, senorita.
Happy soon to be birthday Pissy. You look great! Now all you need is a picture of me for your picture frame.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Motherfuckin' Birthday!
ReplyDeleteNice photos - you're hot - a certified MILF.
I forgot your b-day is just one day before mine!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happppyyyy birthdayyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteBirthday smooches from Dutchyland!
Happy Birthday, hot mama.
ReplyDeleteAre you legal yet? ;-)
Looks like you had a lovely time and got dome great gifts! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pissy!
ReplyDeleteYou don't look a day over 30-and I'm being totally serious. I hope I age that gracefully.
A YANKEE CANDLE?? Down in Southern Alabama?? That might get you in trouble. But I didn't understand the 'crocs' reference. You don't mean you have pet crocodiles?? And a crown no less???
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, I appreciate the email re. Santa.
So what are you doing for Christmas?
And happy 6.03 x 10^23 times birthday!
Happy Birthday! I have never seen decorations for Crocs. I wonder if they have any Happy Bunny ones.
ReplyDeletePissy, you look fabulous at 50! Happy Birthday and Happy holidays.
ReplyDelete