The proposal took place on New Year's Eve on the slopes of Park City, Utah.
Here is a photo of her big ass ring with some scenery in the background.

Being an experienced "Mother of the Bride",I went out and purchased this magazine today.
No, they haven't set the date.
I just like to get a head start on these things.


That's so exciting! My little girl is only four so I have a looonngg time to wait and that is fine. I saw an issue for Martha that is different than that one in the checkout the other night. Check that out too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will came to Georgia to do the flowers if you want. I love doing weddings! Plus I have family I would love to visit!
Yeah!!!
bid: Isn't it!!!! Enjoy your baby girl while you can....they grow up soooo fast!
ReplyDeleteI didn't actually buy the Martha I have pictured. I couldn't find a pic of the one I bought online and I was too lazy to take a picture of it to post. I think I've bought the newest one.
You do flowers?!?!? We may have to take you up on it! :)
Oh my God, congratulations to her! What a wonderful way to start the New Year!!
ReplyDeleteSam: I thank you on her behalf! It is a great way to start the new year. :)
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyyy!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Little and Big Pissiessssss.
Hubby to be has great taste, by the way. Princess cut is a classic... ;)
Congradulations on gaining a son in law that you love....you go girl.
ReplyDeleteOh, I want that ring!
Don't tease me now!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great surprise! Congrats to Little Pissy!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family the very best for 2007!
nwg: Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHe really does have good taste! I love that ring! :)
cutebeachgirl: Thanks! We really DO love "A"...he's a great guy!
and I want that ring too! *LOL*
bid: I'm not teasing you! Are you a florist? Do you live near Atlanta?
Atilla: Thank you so much!
Happy New Year to you too! :)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI so want that ring! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky, Pissy, to have great girls.
The young man certainly has good taste in jewelry, thats a beautiful ring! Congratulations to Little Pissy, she must be ecstatic! Your gettin a soninlaw...and hes getting a Motherinlaw with a terrific sense of humor!!! Those arent always easy to come by! ;-))
ReplyDeletemist: thank you!
ReplyDeletesigngurl: I think that ring is gorgeous too!
Thank you, I am lucky to have such great daughters. :)
catch: "A" does have good taste! He picked my daughter, didn't he?!? *LOL*
Actually, "A" and I get along great. He's a good guy. :)
•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
ReplyDelete(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
........|___|...
........|000|...TIME IS FLYING..
........|000|...2006 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR US..
........|000|... LETS HOPE THE SAME ABOUT 2007..
........|000|... LETS CHEER THE ARRIVAL OF NEW YEAR..
.........\00/....
..........\0/..... CHEERS.....MERRY CHRISTMAS...
...........||...... HAPPY NEW YEAR....
...........||......WISH THIS YEAR WILL BRING LOTS OF SMILES ON UR
...........||......BEAUTIFUL FACE...
........._||_....
♥¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨]
AND WELCOME
__000000____0000000____0000000____000000000
_00000000__000000000__000000000___00_____00
_00____00__00_____00__00_____00_______ 00
______00___00_____00__00_____00______ 00
_____00____00_____00__00_____00_____00
____00_____00_____00__00_____00____00
___00______00_____00__00_____00____00
_00000000__000000000__000000000____00
0000000000__0000000____0000000_____
How romantic! That ring is awesome. Happy planning!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year too!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHOW COOL IS THIS?????
I'm SO excited for her, AND for YOU! This is wonderful. Hugs and congrats and all that happy stuff all around!
He better be GOOD to her, that's for sure. WAAHH!
Congrats to your daughter pissy. That's a big fucking rock. Nice!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteHey Wow!
Park City is only 1 hour away from where I will be staying in a week.
Congrats to her! Utah rules!!!
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy New Year!!!
Congrats to you and young pissy. That is a huge rock!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to start off the new year!!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your daughter. I am sure that the wedding will be one hell of a shindig with your input.
ReplyDeleteYouuuuuzaaaaa what a ring!!!
ReplyDeleteDoes itcome with bodyguards????
Happy Happy news...
What a way to start off 2007!
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats to Little Pissy!
ReplyDeleteLove the ICE she got, wowza.
Now I'm really looking forward to reading your mother of the bride musings this year...should be funny!
Congratulations Lil P
ReplyDeleteLove the ring!!
Holly carrot batman! Congratulation! I know a great florist =) Just kidding you don't want to come to my hillbilly hell for your sweet P.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that thing is a meteorite!
ReplyDeleteWhat, no pink diamond? Cheap bastard.
ReplyDeleteAmazing ring! Wow! I'm sure Little Pissy got a "gem" of a guy to go with that ring.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet you're the perfect mother-in-law.
Holy moly, that ring is GORGEOUS! Can her fiance send a memo to my boyfriend??? Congrats to little Pissy!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me I live in PA but I would drive to Atlanta for a week if I had to. I am a stay home Mom. Do you read my blog or just look at the pictures? *L* I took Floral Design and worked as a designer before I had the three most recent squirts. I love to flip flowers!!
ReplyDeletethat ring rocks.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I'm glad you like your future son-in-law.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sold on mine yet. We'll see.
i see much retail therapy in your future
ReplyDeletebest to you and to little pissy
Sweet! What a rock!
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations! So both your daughters will now be married ... Your other daughter got married last May? The online pictures you directed me to were very nice.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great New Years Eve. I was actually at home at the midnight hour itself (I went out shortly thereafter). I watched poor Dick Clark try to do the countdown of the ball at Times Square.
Re. the diamond ring, very nice. Okay, this may be waaay inappropriate to the occasion -- I think you know me well enuf to give me a pass on this! -- but I thought of the following "Golden Girls" exchange (and, no, this is no comment on the ring itself!)
Dorothy's ex-husband Stan showing the diamond ring he bought for his new fiance.
Stan: "What do you think?"
Sophia: "I think Lisa Bonet spent more on the ring in her nose."
Oh, and another one ...
Dorothy explaining how Stan got her her wedding ring:
Dorothy: Actually, he was going for the earrings but the mechanical claw grabbed the ring instead.
That is awesome! That big ass ring looks rich!
ReplyDeletedeepak: Wow! That took some effort! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteshopper: Isn't it?!? Thanks! :)
lady k: thank you! and yeah, he already knows he has to be good to her, he's been around us for a while now! ;-) heh heh!
corky: Thank you! I was surprised at the size of the ring myself!
monk: thank you! :)
hippo: I wondered if that she was anywhere near you...
dutchie: Thank you! :)
paul: Thank you! It IS a big diamond! :)
rat: thank you! and I agree! :)
j r: Thanks! :)
fuzz: Thanks! My oldest daughter and I have already started looking for ideas! We're so excited! :)
pendullum: I wondered the same thing about that ring! Actually, I asked her if its heavily insured! :)
sunshine: Thank you on her behalf. I was pretty impressed by that ice myself.
I'll do my best to keep everyone entertained with my mother-of-the-bride stories! ;-)
pixie: Thank you! :)
jmeped: I know, right? Actually, I may need your advice on who to hire for the flowers. Are you sure you don't want to do them?
phoenix: *LOL* It's a chunk 'o diamond~that's for sure!
limpy: I'll tell him you said that! *LOL*
kc: "A" really is a great guy. He and little P are perfect together.
he and I have always gotten along well, so I expect that to continue! :)
burr-ee-toe: *LOL* I'll see what I can do!
bid: of course I read your blog! I must have missed the part about you having been a florist before the children came along. I just knew you were a stay at home mom.
starlet: Thanks! and thanks for visiting! :)
ajooja: thank you! and I do like him. :)
give yours a chance. Maybe he'll grow on you. ;-)
cadbury: Retail therapy? You know it! :)
justin: Thanks! :)
arc: You are so funny with your Golden Girls quotes!
and I actually remember those!
bostick: Thanks! We think so too! :)
Congratulations Little P.
ReplyDeleteHope your future is as good as your Mums.
:)
tl: Thank you! That is so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet ring! Congrats! Get yourself a sexy mama of the bride dress.
ReplyDeletelotta: Thanks! I just might get a sexy mother of the bride dress if I loose some weight before the wedding! ;-)
ReplyDeleteorhan: I thank you on her behalf. :)
Thank you all so much for your kind (and hilarious) words about my engagement and ring! I'm very excited and happy!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm also happy to see that my mom has such great friends in the blogosphere! Thanks again for taking the time to send comments. :)
WOW...which one of you are going to pay for me to get my eyesight back, cause that shit blinded me!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap...you can cook EGGS on that thing!
spoiled...like her mama. *L*
Congrats to the happy couple.
CP.
cp: *LOL* Send Little P's fiance the bill for your eye exam! ;-)
ReplyDeleteand thanks! :)