Monday, January 29, 2007

Wallpaper

This illustration is the new wallpaper for my cell phone.

To use one of Little Pissy's favorite phrases~It makes me happy! ;-)

....and it was beyond time to change from the Mickey Mouse Christmas wallpaper I still had.

I found this cool site where I downloaded this art to my cellphone for $1.99.

There are thousands of great images to select from.

Check it out.

Startmobile.com

22 comments:

  1. That is very elegant & cool. I'll check it out, but I already have a kick ass skull one. And a Yankees one waiting for April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hippo: Really?!? *LOL*

    rat: You should check it out....there are a lot that reminded me of the type of art you like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...cell phone?
    I may be amazing in the kitchen but...cellphones befuddle me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has a song on her cell phone...I know the words by heart! I never heard of the song when she first put it on , now I have heard it so much on her phone...lol. I like your picture for your cellie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check it out when I get back to the states and get a cell phone again. Ugh...I'm living so primitively here in Baghdad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I'm still afraid to try and download things onto my phone. Change frightens me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i should probably get into the wallpaper thing

    but as a guy who uses the standard windows and linux desktops and uses a plain blue screen for cellphone background right now...

    i guess i'm not that exciting

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute. She's making me thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is some really funny and weird shit on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea of how to do that. I've been learning HTML coding but sadly can't download anything to my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll check it out. I hope they have manly ones...

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the picture cd! (i got it in the mail today)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a picture of me and Chubbs as my phone background. It makes me smile every time I open my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Err ... hippo's comment was a little ... unusual.

    Very nice wallpaper. My current wallpaper is a picture of my friend's border collie, Bernice. Prior to that it was a picture of baby hippo I took while watching a nature special. The hippo -- CHOMP! -- died minutes later when this big male croc got him.

    Now I'm sad again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. phats: You should look for it! :)

    jin: Heh! I'm like that about HTML....I know NOTHING!

    catch: I have different songs assigned to different people on my phone. All the songs make me want to dance! :)

    pud: Sorry, buddy.... :(

    mrs. slushie: thanks!

    pixie: Thank you!

    burr-ee-toe: It was BEYOND easy or I couldn't have done it. ;-)

    cad: I just started changing the wallpaper a few months ago. Before that: plain

    mist: You're always thirsty.

    corky: I know!

    jenn: ....and I know nothing about HTML coding!

    mr fab: I think they do *LOL*

    de: you're welcome. You should have had it a few weeks ago. Your dad has been driving around with it in his truck for a while now....

    mimi: :)

    sam: awwwwww....so cute!

    pendullum: thanks!

    arc: I think maybe Hippo is studying too much!

    top cat: hah! I wish! *LOL*

    orhan: it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!