...and then I saw
THIS!
Good God!This picture poses soooooo many questions....
1. Is she just trying to look like she doesn't give a shit that she forgot to wear the pants that go with this top?
2. Is she wearing panties?
3. If not, will they sterilize that bench she's sitting on when she gets up?
4. Do her feet stink inside those boots?
5. Is she scratching her boob?
6. Or putting it back inside her "dress"?
7. What's that thing around her neck?
8. Did she pay that guy to sit next to her?
O.k.
Your turn.
What did you think when you saw the picture?
*source: Bricks and Stones

She looks stinky.
ReplyDeleteI bet she has razor bumps and gross scabs all over her.
Hair head smell and pits mixed in.
ReplyDeleteReally stinky like the top of a head that hasn't been shampooed for a week.
ReplyDeleteGod she looks trashy.
ReplyDeleteme: Ack! I didn't even think of the unwashed head smell... :(
ReplyDeleteand the pits too?
kc: I KNOW! That was my immediate reaction!
I'm thinking.....If I was a guy...? I wouldn't fuck her with someone else's dick....that's what I thought....
ReplyDeleteewwwwwww!
try and stay with me Pissy...
ReplyDeleteSkank: I hope the kids found something to eat besides my birth control pills tonight.
Man: I hope that playtoy in the tank top taking this pic knows I'm Gay...cuz I got no ride home and this fag hag was past her novelty during the the first Bush years.
Possesed Woman(in the mirror): I will eat the hearts of these sinners come midnight...but first I kill this jackass DJ who keeps playing that god awful Gwen Stephani Yodeling Song over and over!
I was thinking, look at her pooch belly wrinkles. Ugh!! Jeez, much like Corey Feldman, her career peeked at age 17.
ReplyDeleteIs she trying to smoke that cigarette with her "crotch"?
ReplyDeleteWhat did I think?
ReplyDelete1. Not one of her friends said "Shit your legs look fat in that dress!"
2. "Why you sitting with a gay guy?" (Not that there is anything wrong with that)
At first I thought it was you, but then I saw the outfit was red, not pink..
ReplyDelete*ducks*
All I thought when I saw that was "Did Brittany dye her hair again?"
ReplyDeleteIf she could smoke that cigarette with her vagina do you think she would ... or has tried?
ReplyDelete~Jef
Crap ... Dutchbitch beat me to it ...
I thought, "b*tch, give me my dress back!"
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering who I lent it to. Yes, it's a dress. No, it's not a shirt. I never would have put those boots with it.
What the...
ReplyDeleteLiza Minelli's evil twin?!!!
A cried for an hour after looking at that picture. Heartbreaking. There was so much promise there once.
ReplyDelete1. Is she just trying to look like she doesn't give a shit that she forgot to wear the pants that go with this top?
ReplyDeleteNo. She really did forget the pants and is waiting for her chaueffer to return with them.
2. Is she wearing panties?
No. And she did not forget either.
3. If not, will they sterilize that bench she's sitting on when she gets up?
Not only that, but all employees touching the bench must wash their hands with soap and hot water before returning to work.
4. Do her feet stink inside those boots?
Yes. And outside of them as well.
5. Is she scratching her boob?
No.
6. Or putting it back inside her "dress"?
No. She's taking it out.
7. What's that thing around her neck?
A pearl necklace?
8. Did she pay that guy to sit next to her?
No, she hasn't reached that level yet, but ask again next week.
ReplyDelete9. If I give her my number do you think she'll let me touch her?
jackie sue: ha! So true!
ReplyDeletejerr: What do you mean..."try to stay with you"
I can keep up!
Thankyouverymuch!
dr ken: I'm afraid you're right! Thanks for visiting Hell. :)
dutchie: Gag!!!
scarlet: good ones! But none of her friends would have the balls to tell her she looks like shit. Buz if they did, she wouldn't go out looking like that!
Thanks for visiting! :)
Mr. Fab: That wounds me deeply.
Really.
Deeply.
lady k: Jaded, are we? *LOL*
edge: that's ok....*LOL*
I think she's probably already tried!
mist: you would look cute in it....while Brit only looks like dog doo.
monk: Maybe!
cork: *sigh* you're right...so much promise there once....
limpy: Wow! Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions! *LOL*
hippo: That's YOU wanting to touch her, right? Not me!
i cant even find the words anymore...
ReplyDeletesarahreznor: I know what you mean....
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting! :)
My first thought was good god she doesnt own a mirror.
ReplyDeleteMy thought was about the gay guy looking horrified by the way she's wearing her boots.
ReplyDeleteIdontlikeyouinthatway.com had a great caption under that pic:
ReplyDelete"This is Britney Spears out whoring with some strippers Saturday night/Sunday morning and the last picture shows the vomit she left on the floor of her SUV when her night was over. When asked to comment, her children said,
"Quien es, Britney? Mi mama se llama Lupe La Nanny. Quiero una Horchata."
good lord.. she has gone downhill fast..(i heard she was doing shots and stripping some place the other night whilst her ex Justin Timberlake and former Mickey Mousketeer friend Christina Agulaira were performing at the Grammy's..
ReplyDeletelori: Or a bathtub, apparently....
ReplyDeletejenn: he looks mortified, doesn't he?
molly: *LOL* that's hilarious! I'm going over there to look now! Thanks!
misty: I believe it....it's like someone said in comments earlier: she peaked at 17....
Thanks for visiting Hell! :)
I am thinking that if one was to put a good slap to her thigh one might discover the secret to perpetual motion.
ReplyDeleteYo.
ReplyDeleteIronically I just returned from a Wal-Mart check out line. And I happened to read the headlines of all of the tabloids. And one said, Brit Looks Pregnant, Kevin Is Freaking
Or something like that
And yes, I guess her belly does look a little pregnant.
So there's that.
I just disinfected my mouse!
ReplyDeletetc
I thought: Hooray! White Trash Britney never left!
ReplyDeleteYou can take the girl out of the trailer but...
I thought that The Rocky Horror Showhad come to your town!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking gay performance artist with someone who may or may not be part of his scene, but there's something shocking if you judge the reflections in the window
ReplyDeleteI would sooo hit it.
ReplyDelete