Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Jeez!

I never knew that being cold caused people to be so cranky!

Moving on.....

I tested another 31 people today.....didn't finish until 3:30.

The "34 in four hours" yesterday is a record.

I tested 11 in an hour last Thursday.

I go to the jail this Friday to test two inmates and then to the county work release facility to collect one more.

Due to all of the above and factoring in all my ebay activity, I am treating myself to a pedicure in the morning and then Hair Guy is doing my hair right after that.

I must say....you can only collect DNA samples from so many people with horrible teeth, big ass tongue studs, mutiple poorly rendered tatoos and screaming babies~before you feel the most absolute urgent need to have a spa day.


I'm the one in the middle.

25 comments:

  1. I could use a spa day. I collect a lot of DNA in a week, but you have me beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWW! After something like that you DESERVE the spa day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about a ding a ling. When did you move to Alabama? All this time I thought you lived in Georgia. Hmmmm...what did I miss? Sorry for stupidity.

    Anyway, enjoy the pampering. I would love a little of that! Just waxed my brows, it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't everday a good day for a spa day? You won't believe the spa day I'm going to have when I get back from Iraq!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! You do deserve a break today after dealing with all he degenerates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy!!!!
    I was heading to Pensacola this morning for my hair appt. BUT I'm to lazy. I've changed it until next week... You should see these roots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forget the spa day, go get yourself an artistically rendered tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mist: I might have you beat, but I'm sure you're way of collection is much more fun.

    lady k: I know!

    pud: Pretty much...but this week~even more so!

    butterfly girl: I've always lived in Alabama. It's my daughters who live in Georgia. :)

    jenn: Thank you!

    mrs slushie: My spa and hair appts. don't involve in a drive like your going to Pensacola would... ;-)

    limpy: Nah....I'm not in to tatoos. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pedis are nice. I can't afford one now, but I'm about to soak my feet in the bathtub and pumice away some dead skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cucumber shades and what I'm betting is Champagne in that glass....its YOU baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds lot like the Beer Day I am planning to enjoy tomorrow. Nice cucumber eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dont you just love pedicures? sometimes my toes look better than my hands! lol you most certainly do deserve a spa day after dealing with all that riff raff! yuck!

    ReplyDelete

  13. You only chose the one in the middle because she's the cutest!
    Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so, now you're extracting DNA from cucumbers?

    i think i'm missing something

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's cold. I'm cranky. What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  16. loops: I hadn't had a pedi in MONTHS! My feet were awful....otherwise~I wouldn't have spent the $ on it right now.... :(

    jerr: heh! That's me! ;)

    rat: I hope you enjoy your Beer Day tomorrow as much as I enjoyed my spa time. :)

    catch: I do! I love a pedi almost as much as a facial! :)

    hippo: Do you want to be her 'cuz she's the cutest??!?

    'Cuz I'll let ya! *LOL*

    cad: Exactly!

    fuzz: Nothing....that pretty much says it all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete


  17. I added a Pissy Bullet!

    I have shamed you =(

    ReplyDelete
  18. dang girl, I would be wearing a plastic body suit and gloves up to my arm pits if I was you...
    we had 2 days of over 70 degrees before we got some more icky weather..but nothing like the rest of the country..thank the goddess..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck in jail! ;-)

    (Was it really a good idea to get all beautied up before your trip to a correction facility?)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I get cranky in the cold

    That is after I have had to get up earlier to start my car, shovel, scrape, and hopefully not slip on the ice! I HATE THE COLD :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad you decided to spoil yourself after dealing with all of those miscreants instead of letting their negativity affect you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, way nice Pud package - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you had a wonderful treat!

    I'll tell you what---those tongue studs always skeeve me out. ew.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I picked you out right away.:)
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh heck BP -

    I need a spa day and I don't even have to go through all that!!

    Hope it was wonderful... ;-)

    xoxo,
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!