Is that supposed to happen?
I thought they put you to sleep?
Oh, well....at least my jaw doesn't hurt anymore.
Or my head.
Apparently I have become a walking disaster since the tornado.
Aside from my arm and the anxiety, I've been having trouble with that same tooth I went to the dentist about over a month ago.
$150.00 later (and this is AFTER the co-pay)...I'm still experiencing shooting pain followed by waves of pain through out my jaw. Good times!
I'm going back to the dentist this week, and either he does something to fix this or I'm going to find a dentist who will!
...and in "the most stupid thing I did today" department....

Sweet Man and I were shopping in TJ Maxx. We were trying to find two more valances to go with the two I'd already found there. I lift my head up and turn to tell him something and
WHAM! I hit my forehead on the corner of the glass shelf! DOH!!!
I now have a knot on the right side of my forehead the size of a quarter.
It hurts.
I feel dumb.
and now I'm afraid to cross the street by myself because I am apparently a danger to myself and probably others.
Oh, now that the eBAy nut has finally paid, I plan on telling y'all all about that.
That is...unless I incur another injury or health problem before Monday.....

Owww!!
ReplyDeleteTake it easy.
We need you.
:)
Time will heal you :)
ReplyDeleteJaysus. Christmas. Got that?
ReplyDeleteI just caught up with the literal hell you've been in.
Hope the arm heals quickly. Take whatever drugs they're offering you. You've earned 'em.
Glad that ebay bitch paid up. I don't have spring break for another three weeks. If her paypal/check bounces, I'll fly to the coast for ya.
I'm so grateful you have Sweet Man to lean on for support. I doubt I'd make it through a tornado with a fucking smile on my face.
tl: Owwwww! Is right! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI thought I was taking it easy, but it seems like I can't even walk around without banging myself up! :)
orhan: I hope so! :)
buddha girl: It literally LOOKS like hell around here now....or a war zone....whichever. Very sad....but our town will come through it. I'm just ready for the surreal-ness of it all to end.
I am SO lucky to have Sweet Man. He's so good to me. :)
I appreciate you offer to fly out to the coast and have a throw down with that nut job.
You could've taken her! ;-)
Wow Pissy! You have been through a lot lately...I think its going to take some time....I am glad to know that you can still shop! (lol). I mean, imagine if we didnt even want to shop! That would be such total depression. However, you do have to watch for shelves, low hanging lamps and crap like that. Just try taking it easy and give yourself some time to heal.
ReplyDeleteCatch: I KNOW! Just think if I couldn't SHOP! ACK!
ReplyDeleteI actually didn't for a couple of weeks...hard to believe, I know. It was Sweet Man's idea to go shopping b/c he knows how much I love it.
...as for me hitting my head...I NEV-ER do stuff like that.
We laughed b/c Sweet Man is the one who usually hurts himself like that. *LOL*
Lortab keeps me awake too. That's what they gave me for the gastric bypass surgery. I've found that most narcotics make me wired not tired.
ReplyDeletePlease take care of yourself. I know you are trying, but maybe you are trying too hard, lol!
Sometimes, when I am driving, I hit my head on the window trying to check my blind spot. And yes, I feel dumb.
ReplyDeleteYour soundtrack should be the old heehaw song...if it weren't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all.
ReplyDeleteYou need a bodyguard. Or is that why sweetman was in tjmaxx in the first place? ;)
Stay safe!
I think you need a vacation. To a tropical island. Soon.
ReplyDeleteOh dear Lord girl you need to stay in the house for awhile. It oughta be somewhat safer. Or do they say most accidents occur in the home? I don't know....just get in bed for a couple of weeks. That oughta do it.
ReplyDeletejenn: I hadn't taken it in years, but don't remember it having that effect on me....oh well! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteI think I need to stay in a cocoon somewhere! :)
mist: So do you have a permanent knot on your forehead? ;-)
shoparound: I remember that song! *LOL*
Yeah, poor Sweet Man....he has to be my bodyguard now! ;-)
kc: I think so too! Let's tell Sweet Man! *LOL*
butterfly girl: Yeah...I'm thinking about just cocooning in the bedroom for awhile....stocking a mini fridge....putting in a microwave....maybe I'll never leave! *LOL*
Maybe we should wrap you in bubble wrap...
ReplyDeletemr fab: just make sure you leave an air hole for me to breathe! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteSTOP THE PRESSES...
ReplyDelete(always wanted to say that)
HE goes SHOPPING with YOU??!!
TO TJMaxx?
Holy Shit
My man has never even seen the inside of a TJMaxx.
For all he knows - they sell snowflakes in baby carriages.
hehehehe
tc