Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Disappointing news for Pissy

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be going to the resort with Weeza as planned.


Needless to say, I am not pleased....but try as I might...I can't control everything.

le sigh....

I AM still going to Atlanta this weekend....which I'm looking forward to very much. Not sure yet if we'll leave tomorrow or Friday.

Depends on Sweet Man's schedule for next semester.

See? Again....something I can't control.

While we're there, we'll go to an Art Festival...and I know Sweet Man and the boys will go to a Braves game.

I want to go to a Braves game sometime....but not a holiday weekend. Just a little too much humanity for me.

I don't do crowds well.

Especially sweaty, drunken, holiday weekend crowds.

On Marta.

And in a ballpark.

*shudder*

Sorry this post is so all over the place.

I've been really distracted with this whole "living a healthy lifestyle" thing I've got going on.





27 comments:

  1. ready? damn it! (insert photo of Cartman here) ... "reading"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost as traumatic as ready about all the horrors poor Paris Hilton has to suffer in life. You poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Circumstances beyond my control get to me because I like to be in control dammit. Agree?

    It will all work out. I have a feeling you will have fun anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rat: back off, buddy! I wasn't the one who went on vacation to Ireland!

    shoparound: Agreed!

    ...as for it all working out~I won't be going. Not my decision. I'm disappointed, but I'll get over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGGGGGGH!? I'd be dissapointed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went back and looked at the pictures and now I'm crying for you. I'm sorry Pissy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pissy I am sorry you dont get to go...that sucks. You will have fun in Atlanta though..I dont blame you for not going to the ballgame...yuck...way too hot and crowded on a holiday weekend. Are both of your girls in Atlanta? You will have just as good a time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you don't gt to go!!!

    LMAO I do that "God Dammit" Cartman thing all the time.

    I'm sure you'll still have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if we take away Marta and leave you with just drunken and sweaty? Think about. As always have FUN! I will be pressure washing a driveway, try not to be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer, here I was all set to bitch and moan while you were at the beach and I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are going to a game this weekend. I can smell the fat, sweaty, $10.00 beer-guzzling men now... *roll eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's probably the gas from all the celery :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Cartman. I only wish I could watch him 24 hours a day and never suffer the ill effects of his humor.

    Have fun in Atlanta. If you see Alton Brown tell him hello.

    ~Jef

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry that you won't be able to go sit on the beach and drink mojitos or magaritas or whatever. Damn. I was really looking forward to the pictures.

    BTW, what'd ya think of the Lost season finale? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. damn Pissy, I'm sorry! That IS a bummer.

    These circumstances beyond your control didn't leave a ticket up for grabs did it...'cuz tell Weeza I'm available ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. MARTA ... it stands for "Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transist Authority." But it also is said to said for ... Oh, nevermind, I can't say it in a polite forum such as this. But you can find it here.

    God, Wikipedia is comprehensive.

    Sorry your plans were changed. When you go to the Braves game, I'll be there in spirit, making fun of people's clothes and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr. Sign calls me Cartman. I look and act like him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What?? No resort? Booo! :( Try to work on the tan still. You can at least pretend to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have fun in Hot-lanta! Holiday weekends are crazy. thankfully staying in town.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, guys!

    Thanks for all the supportive comments.

    Except for yours, Rat. Your comments are just mean. :(

    Everybody else: I really appreciate it.

    Like I said~I'm bummed~but it wasn't my decision.

    We have other fun plans for this summer. I'm afraid to mention them early and jinx 'em! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. every since I found out I'm a diabetic, and have high chololestral the joy of living has gone from my life...I'm so sick and tired of eating 'healty'...I would bitch slap a 9month old for a bowl of blue bell ice cream..

    ReplyDelete
  22. When I think of baseball games I think of testoterone. To much of it makes me want to puke.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ugh...a game on a holiday weekend sounds like pure hell.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The picture of Cartman says it all.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!