Friday, July 27, 2007

Humph!

I was going to post my pictures of Central Park, The Met and the theater today, but blogger won't let me upload anymore pictures.

Maybe I've worn it out?

*sigh*

I'll try again next week.

Update:

I spoke to one of the attorney's at the firm yesterday.

It would be the end of August before they'd need me.

Which works out well for me, because I have too much to do in August already.

I won't know anything for sure until I speak to the attorney who owns the firm.....and ya know...even though it's a really beautiful place and they had just finished having cake and coffee in the gorgeous kitchen with the granite counter tops~do I really want to work for a criminal defense attorney? One of the best ones around? One of the busiest?

I'm used to being on the side of the "good guys". Not helping to get some drug dealer a lighter sentence......or some deadbeat a better deal at paying less child support.....or a murderer sentenced to a "better" facility.

Oh well.....I'm not going to stress about it. No firm offer has even been presented at this point.....and I have engagement party center pieces to work on, a body sculpting class to go to this morning, a caterer to meet with about the menu for the engagement party....AND my DNA collection job to do next week.

I need a vacation.

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. think of them as innocent until proven guilty..I think it would be very exciting...now..go sculpt your body..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find your motovation to work out. I think I found the two pants sizes you lost, LOL. You look great, and I'm glad you had a fun vacation.
    You have made me tired with your to-do list, so I'm going to take a nap now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not sure I could work there either Pissy.....Im sure I would be fired in no time with my "fry the bastard" comments...lol. Congrats on losing 20 pounds!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew you were in the business of wearing things out, I'd have to reconsider the NYC thing. Enjoy August & good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're busy aren't you? If it's a firm offer I think you should take it, hey but what do I know!
    I know it's annoying when blogger messes you about and I know that I'd like to watch anybody sculpt your body and I know it's the weekend.
    Hope you have the time to have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you can post directly from flickr. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, BP!

    How are you doing?

    I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone last night. Very nice conversation ... and a nice counterpoint to the ensuing half hour chat with mi papa loco.

    Yes, sometimes Blogger can be a real pain, though I found I had less trouble uploading pictures after Google bought the company out.

    Re. that law firm job, it pretty much sounds to me like you've made up your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey...weren't you JUST on vacation!

    I need a vacation too.....where are we going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do you like NYC?


    ...smells like pee a lot here, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. tough to always know for sure, but it will all work out.I've been enjoying your blog lately especially. keep up the good work~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a vacation too. I also need to win the Powerball.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh bp thanks for coming over to my party and ever so sorry that you missed it all! If there's any wine left when I get in I'll drop it over for you, but thanks again!!

    It was such fun but there really isn't a lot of space in these comment boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new job? I just won't think about that today.

    Rather, taking care of yourself, planning for PARTIES, living it up post-vaca, and revving up for some good dishing on those idiots you swab this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lousy lot only left me with this so I sneaked it out just for you! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jackiesue: yeah....thing is....I remember that all his clients WERE guilty and ended up with some kind of deal....

    manda: When you live with someone who is also motivated, it really helps. ;-)

    Hope you had a good nap and thanks for visiting. :)

    catch: I know, right?!?!? That's my mentality. *L*

    rat: You've really been flirting with me a lot lately....what's up with that? Have you suddenly developed a thing for older women? *LOL*

    ebezp: I've been so busy...but in a good way! Hope you've had a good weekend. :)

    de: good to know. thanks. :)

    arc: I enjoyed talking with you too! We shouldn't go so long between conversations. :)

    jerr: yes, I was. Now I need a vacation from the vacation.

    Where do you want to go?

    blanco: heh! I probably make it sound much worse than it actually is. ;-)

    just me: I LOVED it! and I'm used to the smell of pee....I have three male dogs. *L*

    palm springs: it really is difficult to know for certain...I suppose I could accept and then quit if I hated it. ;-)

    glad you're enjoying the blog. :)

    cork: OOOOOHHHH!!! If you win the Powerball, we could ALL go on vacation! :)

    ebezp: I'm sorry I missed it too! There's always next time! ;-)

    buddha girl: that's pretty much the plan! *LOL*

    ebezp: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!