Reuben's favorite place to be is on Little Pissy's shoulder while she's sitting in bed on her laptop.
See?

I
KNOW!
Beyond cute!

I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of some of Reuben's attention.

.....and here is where Reuben takes it a step further
and just goes ahead and sits on my head.
See how much I love y'all????
I posted pictures of myself where I look like shit just so you could
see Reuben cuteness!
You can thank me in comments.
Awwww, Reuban is beyond cute! What breed is he? Maltese? Shitzu? I want one!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete'Cause that's one cute-as-heck pup.
(although, I only wish that on one of my "good days" I was half as cute as you in your "look like shit" pictures. Just sayin')
I can't even imagine when human grandchildren come into the picture. There's not a blog big enough for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYour grand puppy is absolutely adorable!
P.S. you are as adorable as ever!
Shelly: Hey! Where have you been?!?! Been missing you! :)
ReplyDeleteReuben is a Shi-poo....Shitzu/poodle mis. His twin brother is for sale at the breeder's. Leave me a comment if you want the info. :)
lla: you're welcome!
(Whatev, girlfriend! YOU'RE the one who still had make-up on her face after the 3 mile walk through Decatur! Not ME! LOL)
jenn: I KNOW! LOL! Actually....I'll probably stop blogging then...I'll be too busy taking pictures and babysitting!
...and look at your SEXY pic! Hawt! ;-)
You look great as usual as far as I'm concerned. ;)
ReplyDeleteIf that's you looking like shit, I'd really hate to see you when you, well...look like shit.
ReplyDeleteThat dog is the sweetest little thing. :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow.. i'm such a sucker fer da poochies!
ReplyDeleteSorry BP there must be something wrong with blogger, I didn't get the picture of you looking shit!!
ReplyDeleteI just met my friends new 120 lb. 2-year old mastiff. Can't see him sitting on your shoulder.
ReplyDeleteI hasten to think of what might be on the backside of that pooch you have sitting on your head. *shudder*
ReplyDeleteGood thing you're not a blonde.
*snorts*
CP.
that first picture is great, i love how he's looking over at little p.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! And you look great too.
ReplyDeletewonderful pics
ReplyDeletei just love dogs. when my co-worker brings her dog to the office i get down on my hands and knees and play with them in the middle of the front office area
i really enjoy the vicarious fun of your dogs
Too funny. Glad you're having such a ball.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Here's my doggy.
ReplyDeleteWell, as long as he just sits on your head, I guess that's fine... sorta...
ReplyDeleteI would like Reuben to come and visit me! He's so stinkin cuuuuuuute. I need to get on planning the murder of my cat and get me a doggy.
ReplyDeletehehe.
You're probably not going to let him visit now are you? I will send references.
He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could take on another dog!!! But not until I get a house with a yard. But he is beyond cute! One of the ladies I work with has a peekapoo and she's just the cutest thing.
ReplyDeleteIs that a shanuzer? Looks so much like my furry little angel when he was just so young. Aw, snap! So cute, indeed.
ReplyDelete