| You Are 85% Bitchy |
![]() Ouch, you've got a heart of steel, and you don't mind throwing out cutting insults to whomever you hate. Those who know you well know not to mess with you. And those who don't know you well are plain scared of you! |
Damn it!
Don't tell anybody how low I scored on this.
I have a reputation to maintain.


38%???? oh whatever. I'm sure at least 50% bitchy. I'll try to live to a higher standard. =P
ReplyDelete85% - Geesh. As your muscles get harder, your bitchiness gets softer.
ReplyDeleteWOW, I only scored 55%! I would have guessed WAY more than that for me. I demand a recount! I really need to check into those pilates classes...
ReplyDeleteYou Are 40% Bitchy
ReplyDeleteYou're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!
Not bad huh? lol
You Are 27% Bitchy
ReplyDeleteYou're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!
Just stopping bye to say hi, I love your name, Big Pissy, LOL.
Ah, I don't believe it! I think they meant 85% sweetness and light! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'll tell ya right now I'm pretty bitchy for a dude...
ReplyDeleteNo need for a test!
It must have been the cornbread for the breeder. I'm way more bitch than 78%.
ReplyDelete***You Are 42% Bitchy***
ReplyDeleteGenerally, you're an average woman, with average moods. But sometimes... well, watch out!
Sometimes, you let your mean side get the better of you. And you enjoy every minute of it.
Okay so I am not as bitchy as I thought I was.....but 85%..you're my idol...
FOR SHAME! You'd better get to work on this!
ReplyDeleteSomething wrong with your bitch switch BP?
ReplyDeleteI wont as long as you're still nice to me. I'm sensitive ya know. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm only 26% bitchy. Basically, it's because I only think bitchy thoughts... I never act on them.
ReplyDelete85%..You think that is low?...Lol...I only scored 42%...I really thought my bitchiness was at an extreme high...I need to hang out with you for awhile..lol..
ReplyDeleteDixiechick
I was surprised - only a 42%.
ReplyDeleteGuess I need to try harder...
Congrats on your score - an 85 is a good solid "B"! :)
oh pissy, say it ain't sooo!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't scare me!!
ReplyDeletePissy, I will never think anything other than 100% it it will make you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI would demand a recount! :)
ReplyDeleteYou softie.
ReplyDelete