I don't know about y'all, but here at casa de Pissy things are winding down.
So far three people and two dogs have departed.....
This is what I'm wearing...
(I know....sock monkeys are so hawt!)
...and of course: "gym girl" socks!
That's right, bitches!
Little Pissy, GA Belle and I had a session with Suzie today.
It was pretty brutal....
I'm tired.

Even the dogs are tired....

Momo wants to be left alone....
Going out on the deck now to enjoy the fire
Sweet Man has built in the fire pit.
Hope all y'all are having a great holiday!
OK, so I just found your blog and have almost wet my britches laughing so hard. I heart you!
ReplyDeleteHey, happy day-after-the-day-after Thanksgiving... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI just received a set of the sock monkey pjs as a gift!! They went right into the hospital bag! I'll be the most stylin' new mommy there!
ReplyDeletegood times...ain't they good?...I have a pair of socks that say'oh wait..I just remembered...I don't care'....
ReplyDeleteDoesn't look like those pups left you any room to stretch out on the couch! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou look very nice in that picture. And your house looks just so cozy and nice. Looks like a nice place to visit ... And the dogs look so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
Sock monkies ROCK!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are winding down nicely. Glad you had some time with your girls. Nice view of your pretty house!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute! Way to go with the gym!
ReplyDeleteI love your couch! I'm trying to think of the name for that pattern. It's something French and it's driving me crazy.
ReplyDeleteYou look so comfy. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteSounds comfy, one holiday down, one to go...
ReplyDeleteI love sock monkeys!
ReplyDeleteHey, Pissy... I finally opened my online store! Please visit it and let me know what you think:
www.myworldsastage.etsy.com
I've already made one sale!
Glad to know that you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the pj's & socks!
How cute are you!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! You got nominated by Dixie for an underblog award and I wanted to come see your page since she raved about ya! Lovin' what I see!
Thanks for the smiles!