Monday, December 10, 2007

Damn it!

Y'all may not see me for a couple of days.

I have an appointment with the dentist at 10 a.m.

Not looking forward to it.

Lost part of a tooth waaaaaaaaay in the back.

Repairing that should be fun.....

Lots of shots and a sore jaw......

Not to mention the two other places he wants to "fix".

Oh...and I haven't told y'all, but the dentist thinks I need braces....
he's referred me to an orthodontist.

Stop laughing!

I'll look cute in braces!


27 comments:

  1. Dental work is the worst! Hopefully it will all be over soon. Show us pics of the new train tracks, okay? I'm sure you'll be totally adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Ack!

    I plan on gettin 'Invisaline' or however you spell it...if I can afford it! lol

    Otherwise?

    Train tracks. and of course there'll be pictures! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the dentist. They're the only people I hate worse than doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arghghghg dentist....arghghghghg...
    I need to go get my tooth fixed too, but stalling ....hate dentists...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor Pissy..I feel your pain..I had a dentist appt today too..but I cancelled it...Why? Cause I'm chicken that way!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to have a broken tooth in the back of my mouth fixed once. It was not a pleasant ordeal. I hope your's is better.

    Your package went out in today's mail. There's something special in it for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freaking hate going to the dentist. I've put it off long enough and will likely be suffering along with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. G'day from Australia,

    Hope the appointment went well. I feel your pain!

    Hope the appointment wasn't at tooth-hurty in the afternnon ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wife looked cute in her braces. Can't wait for the pix.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, youprobably WILL look cute in braces.
    Best of luck, and if it makes you feel better, feel free to knee your dentist in the junk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouch. Been there, done that, have the dental bills to show for it. Hope it works out okay...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had braces, personally I think they are a waste of money unless they are to correct tooth problems that cause you pain. My braces were purple though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pissy, you would look cute in anything.

    I have a friend who had the Invisiline. They were very expensive and took longer than traditional braces.

    I had braces and I thank my parents every time I look in the mirror.

    Hope the appointment went well and that you have major good drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm sure you WILL look cute in braces.


    I...unfortunately....looked awful in them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What other parts does he want to fix? Tell him to keep his eyes in your mouth because all your other parts are just fine the way they are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you have any left over pain killers after all is said and done you have my number right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You brave lady you, I hate the dentist with a passion...hang in there and I am sure you will make braces tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhhh Pissy do not get me started about dental hell.. I mean dental work.. good luck .. my cousin is in her 50s and she has braces and she looks fine.. complains like the kids do when she gets them tightened.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Braces...ouch! That's money you could be using to buy cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Pissy!

    Bad luck on the dental work, I need to go as soon as I get some insurance...

    You are looking GREAT BTW.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope any pain from the dentist is clearing up nicely...

    and if you do end up with braces? I have no doubt but that you will rock them harder than anyone anywhere ever has!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha! It IS kind of funny. At 59, my birthmom is thinking about getting braces. LOL

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!