Friday, December 7, 2007

DNA Update!

I know y'all are just DYING to find out what happened with the lab.

What?

You're not?

Too bad!

Y'all know I tell every damn thing that happens in my life...why start holding back now?!!?!?

Yeah....so yesterday....I've just finished working out for 2 hours....eaten lunch....walking around Burke's to put off going to Wal-mart.

My phone rings. It's the lab.

Lab: "Pissy? You sound so much happier today! Not that I blame you for being so angry yesterday..."

Me: (laughing) "Hi!...Yeah, I'm happy...it's the endorphins...what's up?"

Lab: "Dale County just called. Supervisor must have thought about this all day. She's requested a new collector."

Me: (still laughing) "That's cool. Did you tell that fucking bitch that I wasn't going back there anyway?"

Lab: (laughing) "Now, Pissy......you know we couldn't tell her that! We did tell her, however, that you had told us what happened and that you'd given a different version than what she was telling us. "
Me: (not laughing anymore) "What the fuck?!?!? What did that dried up bitch say about me?!?!?"

Lab: "Now Pissy (they say that to me a lot).....it's not worth repeating. We didn't believe her anyway....but I WILL tell you that Supervisor said you'd gone out the back door to avoid testing the client. Of course we told her that wasn't possible, since you'd told us that you'd seen the client sitting in the lobby."

Me: "That goddamn muthafucking lying bitch! I don't even know where their goddamn back door IS!"

Lab: "Now Pissy (see?)......it's o.k. We wouldn't want you to go back to that county under these conditions anyway. Don't worry about it. We know she's lying. But she's our customer...we'll have to find her a new collector."

Me: "Good luck with that!"

Lab: (sighing) "I know! If you weren't good enough, who's going to make her happy? Jesus? Santa Claus?"

Me: (laughing) "Nah....that bitch would complain about Mother Teresa. I know this is politically incorrect~but y'all might want to consider finding a deaf-mute to take the job."

************************************************************************************

So there you have it, kids....the official ending to my career as a DNA collection specialist.

Hope y'all have enjoyed the ride as much as I have!

23 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed that I won't get to hear more stories about crack smokin' ho's that don't know who dey babydaddy is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn: *sigh* I know....sad, huh?!?!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, you getting all fired up and cussin' up a storm all red-faced (I'm guessing) is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rat: I don't get red-faced. I'm Mexican, remember? LOL

    ...but thank you for our support! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "your" support...not "our" support...good grief! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sorry to hear that it cost you your job. I know you don't seem upset, but it's a shame that "the bitch" gets off scott free and you pay the price...

    ReplyDelete
  7. whitenoise: Thank you...I appreciate that....but it's o.k.~ really. :)

    This is a situation where the "Supervisor" works for the State of Alabama....has been there forever....pretty much untouchable.

    That's how she got to be the way she is.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, you had me all curious who "our" referred to, and if I had been accepted for some support role. Just when I got all excited, I saw the corrections. Corrections suck sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The deaf-mute suggestion is a good one - but I've got a better one...

    I hope they send the witch a collector with Tourette's! (heh. 'cause I'm evil that way...

    ReplyDelete

  10. Merry Christmas to all the DNA collectors out there knowing all the shit they have to put up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tag, you're it! Post 8 habits/facts about yourself, it's fun, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dammit to hell. That cunt has officially ruined my fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just quit? Wow. You're my idol. I wish I could do that. I usually plot and scheme and then quit a few years after I get angry.

    Somehow, I think you will find something equally as interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. rat: I know you so well...I knew that I had to make the correction. ;-)

    lla: oooooooo!!!! Know anyone with Tourette's who needs a job? lol

    hippo: thanks, doll! ;-)

    sam: uh..thanks! I think! lol

    buddha girl: what makes me even more angry is that they didn't tell her I'd already QUIT! GRRRRR!!! LOL

    m: lol....really...it's not that big a deal. I only worked for them 3 days a month! ;-)

    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. DNA is stupid anyway.

    I mean...it's so complicated. It thinks it's so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well....that's just leaves more time for shopping and cocktails! :)

    What a B that woman was! ICK!

    ReplyDelete
  17. no more dna stories?????????? now what??? :((

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh man. Where am I to get my "fun at prison" stories???

    ReplyDelete
  19. hot damn ..I love it when you go all pissy on them..

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!