Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hot Time in the City

Yeah, Baby!

I don't really have time for the post that y'all deserve to read 'cuz I'm about to leave to go buy booze for Little Pissy's party, so here are some pictures.

Just know that while I've been here I've had lunch at a quaint and lovely French restaurant and a super fun pub, shopped at Lennox on my own and with Little Pissy...(we closed the place down that night), been all over cute downtown Decatur and ate at a Waffle House right up the street from the ORIGINAL Waffle House...which is being turned into a museum.

Yeah.

A museum.

Stories to follow.


It was brezzy on that playground.....

The artists and their masterpiece

I would pass out if I did this.....

Don't they look cold?!?!?

GA Belle's beautiful, naturally curly hair.

It's alright to be jealous.

These "gifts" under the tree at Lennox were the size of my car.
I want all my gifts to be in boxes that big.


potential mother -of-the-bride dress
(didn't get it)

I love the neckline on this one....
but it did "poochy" things to my armpits
didn't get it....


Another view of the dress I didn't get (but loved)
it JUST fit...
I mean...if I gained an inch in my torso, it wouldn't have fit.

I DID get a dress.

It is so special and I got SUCH a deal on it that it deserves a post of its own.


Hope everyone has had a fabulous week!

18 comments:

  1. Hey, you look good in any dress... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good thing GaBelle lives so far away from me. If she was closer I'd likely scalp her and use the stolen ringlets for my own damn head!

    Can't wait to see your M.O.T.B dress! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the dress you did get.... I love the neck on the one that did weird things to your armpits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GA Belle has gorgeous hair, damn her!

    Those kids don't look as cold as the kids do here. The wind chill was 9 degrees yesterday.

    You look beautiful in both of those dresses, although I'm surprised at the color. Very fashion forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pictures

    Everything goes better with Booze, although I would never know because it would kill me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the neckline and beaded detail on the second dress. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooh....can't wait to see the actual dress! All of the contenders are gorgeous!
    And that hair is BEAUTIFUL. I have natural curl that is scary, frizzy and out of freakin control so I spend a fortune try to keep it straight!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pissy I cant wait to see the dress!!! I love the dress with the sparkly neckline.....Ga Belle has such a beautiful head of hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the sparkly dress. I didn't notice the poochiness as you called it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whooooa.. hot mama!

    just coming by to thank you for all your kindness. it means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the dresses you photographed! I can't wait to see what you ended up buying. Damn those were fine dresses. Makes me want to go out and buy one even though I have no place to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm trying to imagine the smell in a Waffle House museum. Waffilicious comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant wait to see what dress you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny you mention that about the Waffle House - I drove past it this morning...

    I'm never out that way, but was trying to find this random plumbing supply shop (because THAT is a gleaming example of the fabulousity that is my life) and I saw the "old timey" WH sign and that "what the heck is that???" So excited to hear that a museum is in the works...

    Here at the House That Crazy Built, we do love our Waffle Houses...

    The "reject' dresses look fab, so can't wait to see the keeer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The weird armpit dress was gorgeous nonetheless.
    Look at you, hot mama of the bride...I'd guess you were the bride. And I don't do flattery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My computer is unhappy today. It froze right at the one of your cleavage. It was froze for a little too long, let's say.

    Can't wait to see the REAL dress!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!