Saturday, July 19, 2008

I don't even know what to say.....

Except maybe....

WTF?!?!?


Diners have their meals on toilet seats at a toilet-themed restaurant in Hangzhou in Zhejiang province June 29, 2008. The restaurant, which opened on June 1, features toilet seats as dining chairs and food served in miniature bathtubs and toilet bowls. Picture taken June 29, 2008.

REUTERS/Steven Shi (CHINA)

19 comments:

  1. They are into some weird shit. I guess that's where the toilet theme came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *in my bette davis voice....."What a dump"

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. ew?

    I'm afraid my hubby would love the theme. He is to never know about this place.

    hehe.

    Glad you're back, love. I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :)

    I guess this isn't the place to order a Pu Pu platter :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if they hand out napkins or TP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I finally lost my appetite...I never thought that would happen.
    Sickos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a report on this one night on the evening news. What a horror show. The only thing I want to see when I'm on the throne is a good book and some air freshener. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so backwards, not like you sotherners. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very glad you're back, but if you didn't come back I was going to stalk you on Facebook anyway. ;)

    I don't know if I could eat on a toilet seat, outside of my home that is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh, i was just thinking that i wanted to get a ring around my butt as i ate lunch...

    the things people will think up to be "different"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that is just rather gross although I'm guessing guys would have less issue with it than women.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I totally see the beauty in this. You would never have to move. They bring your food to you and you complete the food chain cycle right there without ever leaving the comfort of your throne. Of course, this could be the residual vodka talking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am going to throw up. that is just so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not so strange... check out Jeff Foxworthy's Back Yard BBQ in Orlando. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geez, seriously... WTF?

    The health department here would shut that shit down...
    cuz some dude would USE it...

    J/

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!