I'm soooooooooo pissed!
I had the perfect picture to use with the post I had planned for today
and I just discovered that I can't use my laptop!!!!
ARRRRGGGG!!!!
Y'all KNOW how I love pictures/graphics/images....
whatever you wanna call 'em!
*sigh* Damn....
So....the "big news"...
(1) it's not a new grandbaby
(2) it's not a new dog
(3) or a new car
it IS
a temporary job
as a secretary
at a place that is so snooty
I have to wear heels everyday.
~and~
the job isn't in Hell...or Atlanta...
I can't say where it is at this point
~but~
I DO have a lovely place to stay with
my very best friend
~and~
getting dressed up everyday is kinda fun.
So far.

Since I won't be there to sneak photos of you at work in your sexy outfits & shoes, I expect you to take some photos for me. GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeletesorry about the laptop not working, and yeah, for the job..good on you..
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear you have found a cool, snooty job! LOL! Dressing up everyday sounds like fun. Hope you can make that planned post soon!
ReplyDeleteI love going into snooty law firms, and I love dressing up for the uptight worker bees. Gives me something to blog about.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new job. Sounds exciting. Don't get caught blogging when you're supposed to be secretarying!
WOW! Good for you! And what's better than temporary??? lol
ReplyDeleteI couldn't work in a snooty place as I have NO snooty clothes. Maybe when I get all thin and stuff I will buy some...
I'm sorry, were we talking about you? ;P
Congrats on the job. Why do I think you are going to love the snooty thing? :-) I hope you really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Enjoy all that snooty-ness. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about it!
yay for a new job and high heels.. eer yay for high heels for some people.. :-)
ReplyDeleteStaying with your very best friend is the best! I've spent the last two weekends with mine.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and your snooty new job!
I'll be by there so you can buy me some lunch!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I know you'll knock em dead
Amen sista @ hell=atlanta!!!!!!!!!!
go girl!
ReplyDeleteHey Pissy...ya won the contest! Send me an email with your address and I'll send you your fabulous apron.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear about the job...snooty job...high heels...I'm jealous!
Woohoo! Boo on the Atlanta part, but good luck! There is nothing hotter than secretary wear!
ReplyDeleteHeels? EVERY DAY?
ReplyDeleteI'd sue.
I just hate it when you have the perfect photo and can't use it! Congrats on the job!
ReplyDeletewas the perfect picture of your heels? cuz i love to look at shoes. congratulations on the job.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! Come back with some good snooty stories! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! good for you, I am not wanting to go back to mine, if you'd like to sub for me let me know
ReplyDeleteIs it..... hmmm... let's see....
ReplyDeletePersonal Assistant to THE DONALD?
The Devil Wears Prada all over again?
ok, I give up...
Congratulations!!!
J/
Congrats on the new job. You sound pretty excited. Good on ya, Pissy.
ReplyDelete:-)
(Dang, original comment vapourized...)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job!
oooh! Congrats on the new job, and how much fun to get to stay with such a good friend! (and to have an excuse to buy cute new heels????)
ReplyDelete