I'm the same way.
That's why I love you.
With that in mind, I decided to tell y'all sooner...rather than later...that I'm going to take a Zumba Instructor certification course on September 13th.
It will be held in Woodstock, Georgia and lasts the entire day.
On the off chance that any of you want to come offer your "moral support" that day (i.e. make fun of me), start planning your trip now...maybe some of y'all can get together and carpool...or get a good deal on airfare.
Don't forget to bring your cameras.
Still photography is allowed.
No videos though...so just forget about putting video footage of my fat ass on YouTube.

Good luck, dear. I'll be in San Diego trying to avoid working that day.
ReplyDeleteajooja: Thanks! Ooooohhhh! San Diego! I'm jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you! Hey, wanna come up here and teach a class?!
ReplyDeleteazn8tive: Thanks! and sure~if they'll pay me mileage ;-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! This is so exciting! Go girl go!
ReplyDeleteBTW-did you read my interpretation of your dream?
Just curious,
Mrs. Hall
Oh! I'll be there with my camera pointed at YouTube, hehe!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be awesome at this!
yeah! I think so too! I love Zumba~it's so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI DID read your interpretation of my dream. I found it extremely interesting and enlightening. That being said: I CAN explain a lot of the things in the dream...how certain things in the dream relate to events that happened in "real life". As for the little girl in the white cardi? She made NO sense.... until you explained her.
So thanks! :)
jenn: oops! your comment came in while I was responding to Mrs. Hall's. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd actually LOVE it if anyone came. I can use all the help I can get.
Too bad Michigan is so far away! LOL
Jesus Pissy, how many jobs are you up to during this past year?! You crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteZumba sounds fun...
Hmmm... my sheltered life again... will need to go google zumba... (Sounds like a type of Zamboni. )
ReplyDeleteZumba is serious business. You wouldn't catch me out there, I'd have a heart attack.
ReplyDeleteAlice: ummmmm..do you have me confused with some other Pissy? LOL
ReplyDelete'Cuz other than the temp job I did a couple of weeks ago, this would only be the second one. And I'm looking at it as more of a hobby/fun/very little money thing.
Besides...I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up! ;-)
whitenoise: I did a post on it a while back. You must have missed it! ;-)
bobby: It IS! I LOVE it! just take it slow at first, you'll be fine. ;-) thanks for visiting! :)
You couldn't have scheduled this Grand Event on a weekend, dammit?
ReplyDeleteI go back to school TOMORROWWWWWWWWW!
I am so very proud of you, Pissy! Lil Sis did the whole instructor thing (not Zumba) when she was in college. I can't do classes; I always stumble, trip, and guffaw my way through classes.
I don't know what this Zumbie is that you speak of but if it means you were see through tops, I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteWear the apron.
ReplyDeleteExtra credit points.
Oh puhlease. I know my Pissy and pay attention to this blog. You are going to be zumbaing your fabulous just coiffed at your salon hair to collect some DNA, girl.
ReplyDeleteSO, SO giving you shit!! I really thinks it's fabulous!!
How exciting! Good for you. I'm sure you will be just fabulous as an instructor.
ReplyDeletewell, good for you...good luck and go get 'em...
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!! I love Zumba even though I have asbolute NO rhythm AT ALL.
ReplyDeleteKnock 'em dead!
well since I am often in that vicinity I'll try to remember the date. I'll stop by and heckle you if I'm round!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! Good luck with that. I'm now addicted to my zumba fitness videos..thanks to you! we have no classes in this area so get certified, pack up some back bacon and poutine, and come on up north and teach here!
ReplyDeleteDon't I wish!
ReplyDeleteAnd I absolutely LMAO when I saw that comic in the paper! I'm an avid Zits reader. hehe
Good luck Pissy!
Right on!!!! Kick some booty girl!
ReplyDeleteOh that sounds so exciting! woohoo for you!
ReplyDeleteI know I MUST be a fat ass...because I don't even know what that is!
ReplyDeleteGet ready, 'cause Farm Chick and I might have to take a road trip!
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll be the one embarassed when we get out there with you looking like a bunch of dumb asses!
Hope it goes wunderful...
ReplyDeleteZumba, hunh? Like a Rumba to Zydeco music? (I don't get out much...)
J/
that is probably my favourite zits comic...it reminded me so much of boy's reaction to me dancing about the living room. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, more proof that I do live in the Boondocks; I had to google Zumba. More proof? There's only one instructor in town. LOL
ReplyDeleteGood job!!
Hey, Maggie - I live in L.A. with like 18,000,000 people & I had no idea what it was either. I think the only way I'll ever care what it is will be when Pissy posts photos of her all contorted.
ReplyDelete