
Well forged dress: $188
Soft Shaped dress: $188
Astral song satchel: $248

Why?
Why do I have to love everything in the new Anthropologie catalog?
Why does it all have to be so expensive?
......and don't even get me started on their home furnishings....
*sigh*


heya big pissy...start a wish list.. and pray to god that some rich gazillionaire falls deeply richly in love and buys you all of it.. *smile*
ReplyDeleteIn A Station of the Metro
ReplyDeleteThe apparition of these faces in the crowd;
Petals on a wet, black bough.
-----by runescape gold
I'm glad I don't like stuff, geeeze.
ReplyDeleteI love thier stuff, too, but it is so expensive that I try not to even look anymore.
ReplyDeleteOh, my, I spelled their wrong. Time to go to bed now.
ReplyDeletei got a cute cute purse with little cowboys and cowgirls on it for .25cents at a yard sale
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie, how are you doing? Hope all is well -- and you are able to buy all that stuff!
ReplyDeleteI need a better job if I'm going to shop there. :(
ReplyDeletedamn
ReplyDeleteWhy is that stuff so 'spensive?
for the love of God!
If the bride brings home clothes or any non-food or kid item I never, ever look at the price tog.
I'd vomit for sure.
That's so funny... I have been craving a mustard yellow handbag. I am not a yellow person. I look like SHIT in yellow. But huge yellow handbags have been calling my name recently!!
ReplyDeleteI so feel your pain, Pissy... and have considered putting a recycle bin by my mailbox so as not to even be TEMPTED by the catalogs.
I am lovin' that purse!!
ReplyDeleteI, too, want stuff...lots of stuff.
I soooo want that satchel...
ReplyDeleteWonder if that purse comes in black?
ReplyDeleteOh, tell me about it. I've been coveting the yellow couch that they sell for several years now. It's only $3000.
ReplyDeleteP.S. you are getting spammed with Ezra Pound poetry, that's pretty funny.
I so love Anthropologie. Isnt Giada from the Food Network married to one of the owners and she gets to wear their clothing for free? Great advertisement, because I would SO love to look like her, even in a garbage bag.
ReplyDeleteI love love love the yellow purse.
I have always done black purses that go with anything and everything, but lately been diggin me some bright red accessories lately. On black. On white. I love poppin colors and I have never done that before. I was a pretty subtle black and browns dresser. Must be my age and now I just dont give a flying effff. Or I been watching Clinton and Stacy too much (FLOVE that show!!) and I am so into color pops.
Have a great day pissy babe.
Those catalogs are torture! Resist the urge to pick it up!
ReplyDelete