Friday, September 5, 2008

Many, many thanks

Just wanted to thank you all so much for your sweet comments about my
photo post of Little Pissy.

I appreciate you all indulging me when I get nostalgic
about my grown children.


That being said~you should all be happy that I don't have a scanner! ;-)

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. I love pictures! How did I miss this post? Oh yeah! I just got my power back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. queen ~ if you have google reader, you can see the post. a beautiful little pissy all grown up. makes me just want to put my two in a bubble and stunt their growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol@ scanner!
    well the pics were great for sure!

    Have a groovy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a chance to mention it yesterday but she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a superb weekend pissy darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you indulged me with all the cat pictures and grandkid pictures...besides.she's pretty to look at..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you're also obsessed with Anthropologie.

    Half my closet is from the Sale rack from that store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pissy, you really are a lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you've got to get a scanner, girl. The old photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's awesome that you do...

    J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe. There are times I'm thankful my mom doesn't have a blog b/c I shudder to think of the pics she'd scan. And I know I'm due for payback. ;) I missed the pics dangit. I've sucked at blog reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did I miss pictures?!! wah!!!!

    I love this one though

    ReplyDelete
  13. But now it's cool that you guys can pass as sisters. ;)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!