I have been remiss in my blog visiting. Sorry. I have missed reading your posts and I promise to be a better blog friend in the future. Nice to be here again. *smile*
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Do you ever stay home anymore? Has your hubby even noticed or is he still watching the Golf channel? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI missed you!
ReplyDeleteDejoni: Not really. LOL
ReplyDeleteNah...he doesn't notice. He's at the golf course! ;-)
jenn: awwwwww... you're so sweet! :)
Hope you had a great trip! My relatives are coming from Atlanta here in a few weeks
ReplyDeletePhats: I did, thanks! Oh, I remember your Atlanta relatives visiting you before. Fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI've missed you, too. ;-)
ReplyDeletePassed through ATL myself, a couple times in the past two weeks. Somehow managed to hit rush hour both times.
Whitenoise: Rush hour in Atlanta is killer! ACK!
ReplyDeleteHope y'all had a good time on your vacation. :)
I have been remiss in my blog visiting. Sorry. I have missed reading your posts and I promise to be a better blog friend in the future. Nice to be here again. *smile*
ReplyDeletewhy don't you just move to atlanta? haha
ReplyDeleteGood Evening Pissy,
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't. Hope you had a good trip.
Neat picture.
Can I spot crying uncontrollably now?
ReplyDelete