Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prettiest Baby Shower EVER!

Here are some pictures from a baby shower I attended yesterday. I know it's probably hard to believe, but this event took place in a private home. Granted this private home has its own banquet room, but still......

The photos really don't do the setting justice because I took them with my BlackBerry.

Regardless of the quality of the photos, I'm posting them anyway because the setting was just too lovely not to share.




This wreath of fresh camelias was on the front door.


Beautifully set tables...



Candy bar for guests to create their own party favors.





Another view of the room

so CUTE....
personalized baby bingo

17 comments:

  1. Wow! What a spread. The candy looked delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is The South. Around here, they get a back room at Olive Garden or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a banquet hall in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajooja: Oh, we have those kinds of baby showers here too. :)

    Attila: it really was! :)

    Corky: I think you should have one. Think of all the parties you could have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur not supposed to encourage me to buy the cream colored heels! LOL I have to buy those other sandals I wanted first! LOL.

    Aww Katie's shower. I don't know her personally, but growing up, I took dance at her mom's dance place. Ahh the good ole days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. prettyface: But they're so beautiful!!!! and they're cream!!!! I love cream shoes!!! LOL

    Yes, Katie's shower. Such a sweet, sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that's what i call a baby shower...and i would have pushed over the pregnant mama to steal that wreath..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to find something to sell those folks!!!
    I like folks with expendable income!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. I'm awed and frightened at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like that baby will be born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Seriously though the details are beautiful and baby Bennett will be very loved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That house is BEAUTIFUL !! Oh my !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, I've never seen that in a private home before, that's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Good Lord!

    wow.

    I mean, wow.

    it just gives me hope ya know, and when everything is all pretty and in it's place, why, it just lifts the spirits :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I take it they're having a girl? That candy? Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!