Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stomach flu

UGH! Stomach cramps woke me up at 4:30 a.m. yesterday.

Finally got the prescriptions from Walgreens and took both at 2:45 p.m..

Slept on and off (mostly on) until 8:00 this morning.


I'd like my room to be sunny and polka dotted and pink nightgowns when I'm sick.




Instead it's me and my two dogs in the semi-darkness, and old pajamas.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I had the flu a few weeks back but it wasn't the stomach kind. I still wanted to die. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm home sick, too, with some kind of throat / fever thing. My apartment feels like germ central right now. I need to disinfect, as soon as I feel like moving.

    Hope you feel better, stomach bugs are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope you feel better soon.... you too De - Austin has been home with that so clearly my time is coming - boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeez, i hope you don't get a cough..

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH...the dreaded stomach virus. There's nothing worse.
    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well dang
    Hope you feel mo betta soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not again! It's been such a rotten germ season. We were down with that for a week, got better for two days and ended up with nasty colds. I hate this time of year!!!!

    I hope you're feeling better already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JAG: I am feeling better. Thank goodness! :)

    de: ACK! I disinfected today. Good times....

    fbi: I hope you don't get sick too. You're too busy! ;-)

    jackiesue: LOL I hope I don't either! ;-)

    dejoni: you've got that right! at least with regular flu you get to stay in bed! LOL

    sage: I am better! Thanks! :)

    azn8tive: Thanks! :)

    whitenoise: I know! but I'm better now. Thanks!

    Lola: It really HAS been a bad germ season. So far I've dodged getting a cold. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!