I'm loving the new digs. I think I felt like that damn rabbit when they were asking me to push on the blood coming out of my bellybutton but I couldn't even FEEL my fingers on my skin. Bizarro. Poor bunny. Sounds like he needs some Haldol. Hook a bunny up, dammit!
Okay!!!! Ms. Big Pissy: I have found you via Ms. Holly's blog. And, I have to say, anyone who calls herself Big Pissy, is someone I have to investigate. So over I come for a wee lurky lurk, and I get to this post and picture and simply howled. And, then howled harder when I read your comment under it. I love this! I'll be back again soon. Thanks for the May Day howl!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Hope y'all have a big ole weekend and a fun Easter!
ReplyDeleteMake ur girls hunt eggs!
actually i liked it and also like the art work very much..happy egg day
ReplyDeleteThat picture rulz.
ReplyDeleteFor Cereal.
Love that picture. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteI love the new digs and am pleased to be able to worship you from afar in my Google Reader now.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the new digs. I think I felt like that damn rabbit when they were asking me to push on the blood coming out of my bellybutton but I couldn't even FEEL my fingers on my skin. Bizarro. Poor bunny. Sounds like he needs some Haldol. Hook a bunny up, dammit!
ReplyDeleteI like your new place! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY EASTER! Lovin your new home!!
ReplyDeletecute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your new digs, Pissy! Change is good!
ReplyDeleteOkay!!!! Ms. Big Pissy:
ReplyDeleteI have found you via Ms. Holly's blog. And, I have to say, anyone who calls herself Big Pissy, is someone I have to investigate. So over I come for a wee lurky lurk, and I get to this post and picture and simply howled. And, then howled harder when I read your comment under it. I love this! I'll be back again soon. Thanks for the May Day howl!