
but I have a good excuse: I'm still in Atlanta.
I know, right????
I had planned to leave days ago after helping my youngest daughter decorate her new house. Then after arriving, I found out that hardwood floors were being installed (upstairs) at my oldest daughter's house, so I agreed to stay and help her sort out closets, etc since all the rooms upstairs were being cleared out for the installation. What should have been a fairly simply project turned into a fiasco of epic proportions.
Seriously. It was such a disaster I can't even post about it.
Suffice it to say that I'm still here helping her sort things out after the schedule got completely out of whack by at least 3 days.
Sigh.....

Well hope you are having fun fun fun in hotlanta!
ReplyDeleteTry not to work to hard!
Will you adopt me??? Please?
ReplyDeleteI say to you, it may all be going to shit, the costs may be spiraling and the house may very well be on fire, but these are things beyond anyone's control. At least, beyond anyone's complete control.
ReplyDeleteShady contractors, poor construction to begin with, finding dead bodies tucked in the drywall and a whole colony of bats living attic, these are house repairs that take time and great suckage of energy and money. And then there is the emotional cost of having one's home be unstable. Trauma Pissy, that is trauma!
But you are learned woman with all sorts of organizational skills, all sorts of advocacy skills, skills in helping to sort, to plow through, and for I thank you on behalf of your daughter.
Because you are there in Atlanta. By her side, helping her set up her house. This makes you one rocking babe.
Take care and with luck, this too shall pass.
(hugs)
my closet is full of:computers..really who keeps computers in their closets?...have to get to work on them..whatcha doing ?
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look! Miss you.
ReplyDelete