Sweet pooch!! I hope it stops raining down there. We are leaving Sunday to come down to the beach with the kiddo's and if it rains all week I will loose what little mind I have left. Pray for sunshine!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
AWWWW!!!
ReplyDeleteLola: I KNOW!!!! I just want to squeeze her! :)
ReplyDeleteThat photo doesn't make it any drier in my neck of the woods, lol !
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's gearing up to storm here, thanks for sending it my way:)
Damn girl, please send it NORTH!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is flooding here for the third day with more to come!
Heff: I hear ya! LOL Still cute, though! ;-)
ReplyDeleteRainwolf: I thought so too! Sorry your weather is sucking too. ;-)
Sage: Sadly, I can't control the weather. Wish I could! ;-)
LOOKS LIKE BRADY'S GF!!
ReplyDeletepretty: I thought of Brady when I saw this picture. ;-)
ReplyDeletewe got a lot of rain last night and the wind is blowing like a sonofabitch..I look like albert einstein when I came home from being in town.
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a while!!
ReplyDeletehehe love that pic! It's still nasty here, too - very doom and gloom. Blah.
ReplyDelete*sigh* Give cute puppy big smooches from Aunt Annie.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is the cutest picture. it made me smile
ReplyDeleteSweet pooch!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it stops raining down there. We are leaving Sunday to come down to the beach with the kiddo's and if it rains all week I will loose what little mind I have left.
Pray for sunshine!
Hope you enjoyed the sun on Saturday!
ReplyDelete