Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where I've been since Friday (in pictures)

Hey, ya'll! Haven't been around much because I've been out of town~
Most of the time without internet access.

Here are some pictures of where I've been and what I've been doing.

Friday:

MONTGOMERY

gorgeous room on the 10th floor with a view of the river


Dreamland Bar-b-que
had just opened the day before...

Biscuits Baseball!


Saturday:

Hall and Oates Concert at the Riverfront Amphitheater






Sunday:

Panama City Beach, Florida



Got back late yesterday afternoon from the beach.




I leave tomorrow for Atlanta.

Gotta help decorate Little Pissy's new house!

20 comments:

  1. Ah, Montgomery! I met my husband there, and wouldn't you know our very first official date was at a Biscuit's game!
    I love the Golf coast's beaches! Love Love Love them. Looks like you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa: Awww....that's so sweet! You're first date? Love it! :) I love the beaches too...lucky to be so close to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun week! You need frequent drivers miles!

    have fun with lil P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...do you travel with an entourage(spelling?)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sage: it really was and I really do!!! LOL

    We will, thanks! :)

    Jackiesue: nah....went to Montgomery with my husband and to the beach with one of my best friends and her kids for Spring Break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such the traveler! Can't wait to see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fbi: oh yeah! that's me! I can't wait to see you (and the new house) either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great time! Now go decorate and record the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. buddha girl: it was and I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are a busy girl! Love those curtains in the first photo, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lola: I loved those curtains too! I had to have a picture of them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a fun weekend ! I am planning a beach trip very very soon...need to feel that sand and breathe that air !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim: it WAS a fun weekend and the beach trip was fun too. I LOVE the beach....I should go more often considering I only live an hour and a half away! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like an awesome time! I'm jealous that you were sitting on a beach though!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sassy: Oh, it WAS! come on down! I'm only an hour or so from the beach! :)

    Dejoni: Well....I DO have a pretty good one, but so do you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute sandles! Looove Havianas. I can't wait til I move to Florida and I can wear them all the time

    Miss K
    www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Miss K!

    Thanks! I looove then too! :)

    Florida is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok - i'm late for this comment - but as per usual, i'm going to tell you how fabulous you look

    you are such an attractive woman!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Cad! you're always so sweet to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!