Pissy, I will be in Puerto Rico, getting on the America of The Seas for a cruise through the islands. My wish for you is that you have moments on Mother's Day that take you away to a dream destination as well.
Hi BP... like the new bloggy. Can I help it that we are soooo far ahead of you guys! LOL Hope your MOther's Day was wonderful.... EEERrrrr those cupcakes are totally delightful looking!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Happy Mother's Day to you, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mamma's day BP!
ReplyDeleteI'm no mother but I am a, well never mind!
;-)
Pissy,
ReplyDeleteI will be in Puerto Rico, getting on the America of The Seas for a cruise through the islands. My wish for you is that you have moments on Mother's Day that take you away to a dream destination as well.
Sage: LOL you are a crazy southern boy, is what you are! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHolly: How exciting! Please take lots of pictures to share! :)
Thank you for the awesome wish! :)
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sweetie! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteBack atcha! I blinged you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to You!!!
ReplyDeleteHi BP... like the new bloggy.
ReplyDeleteCan I help it that we are soooo far ahead of you guys! LOL
Hope your MOther's Day was wonderful....
EEERrrrr those cupcakes are totally delightful looking!
Attila: Thanks! and thanks for the bling! ;-)
ReplyDeleteDejoni: Thanks! Hope yours was good! :)
Chris: Hi! Thanks....glad you like it! :)
LOL~no you can't!
Don't they look tasty?!?!? Yum!