Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cutastic Christmas Puppy

I mean, c'mon!!!!!

Could he BE any cuter?!?!?

(No, I didn't take this picture. I found it online.)

*****************************


I DID take this picture.
I thought it was pretty good considering
it was taken with
a Blackberry.

I like the reflections and the raindrops.



And they make good pizza there too. ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Love both photos. And your BlackBerry takes MUCH better photos than mine does. Or maybe it's the photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberries are for eating; cameras take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pizza...mmmmm.... okay, the photo's pretty good, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww how cute..
    but i really love your picture..need to do more of that..

    ReplyDelete
  5. PIZZA!! I'll have a slice! Tastes even better when it's raining outside. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you could sell that photo on Etsy in no time at all. I love it - it's very artsy and way better than the stuff they sell at IKEA.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!