Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Boxes and hats

So far I have packed 45 boxes.
(C'mon....y'all know me. I counted them)

Sweet Man has packed two.

(and those contain some of his clothes....)

************************************************************************************
on a happier note,
I want this hat to wear to my Halloween party


Something about the springy yellow stars on top just speaks to me.

24 comments:

  1. THAT is a MOST excellent hat! Tell me you bought it! Of course, we'll need pictures from all angles.

    As for packing.... Sweet Man will do his share, but guys usually wait till the last moment. At least mine does. He works better with a deadline looming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kc: I actually found it on line. It really IS cool, isn't it! ;-)

    Oh....I imagine Sweet Man will....he's just to casual about it.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really collect DNA?
    Packing is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had he not packed two...would your total have been 47?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, i have a funny packing story. when my ex-boyfriend was moving to athens he had everything "packed" in plastic garbage bags.
    these plastic garbage bags were labeled things like "towels".
    these plastic garbage bags were also transparent. either him or his roommate had labeled the transparent garbage bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that hat!

    That is a lot of boxes you have packed! I would be a zombie after all that. One of the dogs would be missing and I would be like where is that whimpering coming from? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That had is absolutely wonderful. Nothing worse than packing, but just think of getting into that new house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. photoblog girl: I really do collect DNA....I do DNA testing for the State of Alabama...to determine paternity.

    yeah, packing is the worst!

    thanks for visiting Hell during my misery ;-)

    mike: yep!

    de: that IS funny! Sweet Man didn't label the boxes he packed at all. I had to go back and do that for him.....

    mimi: Isn't that hat the coolest?!?

    I AM a zombie. Packing all those boxes is just PART of what I've been doing.

    Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. :(

    lori: me too!

    justin: I think it's great!

    Believe me~the thought of the new house is the only thing that's getting me through this... :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. Ah paternity tests...

    If someone slips a...5...under the table...you think you could alter the results?

    Everyone has a price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hippo: by "5" do you mean $500,000? 'Cuz that's how much it would take.

    I'm sure my legal fees would be quite high.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jiggly stars - hot! Sweaty packing girl - hotter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. packing sucks...just throw everything in a garbage bag and sort it out after you move in...lol. The hat is so you Pissy!!! I heard it calling your name to......pissyyyyyyyyy...pissyyyyyyyy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THE HAT!!!!!!!!

    Oh...and the roach poop Crocs a few posts back.....

    *shudder*

    I would have kicked some roach ass.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm digging that hat. What is your costume going to be then? A witch?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the dogs will love to see you wear that hat.

    It's called "sweet revenge!" *LOL*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where do you find those hats? Very precious.

    Sorry the moving is going so slow. Just remember, after you pack up all those boxes you get to move and then unpack all those boxes. Seems redundant when I put it that way doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute hat! You find the best stuff!

    Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the hat and I think Sweet Man should make this "packing of only 2 boxes" up to you, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. But what you didn't say is that Sweet Man probably fit all of his stuff in those two boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I once dressed up as Charles Lindbergh for Halloween.

    Nobody notice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow

    it's really nice of you to offer to pack his stuff too, since you're already done your own packing...

    make sure you have places picked out for him to take you to dinner for that first week when you just don't feel like cooking after all that packing

    i see interesting fall wardrobe additions in the future too

    ;-P

    ----

    love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pics of the new abode! Pics of the new abode! Pics of the new abode!

    As if you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too adorable, Pissy! I could use a hat like that.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!