Well.....
la casa veija, anyway....
and because of that, I will be without
internetOR
CABLEuntil Thursday!!!!AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Freakin' Time-Warner!
*************************************************************************************
Mr Mandingo waves bye-bye.....
Wow! After all that packing, you could actually find Mr. Mandingo? How does he feel about the move? Is he excited?
ReplyDeleteHave fun! and we'll see you when you get back online!
good luck Pissy!!!!! see ya when ya get back!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mom! Can't wait to see you this weekend in the new casa de pissy! :) I'll call you tonight!
ReplyDeleteHurry back Pissy-poo!!!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you while you're gone.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteMr. Mandingo! I haven't seen him in ages! He looks happy. That's good. He is such a lovely color when he is happy.
CP.
Mandingo! Where ya been, buddy?
ReplyDeleteThere is my old friend! LOL
ReplyDeleteWill miss ya and await your return.
ReplyDeletetime warner can SUCK BIG COCK.
ReplyDeleteGod. I hate those people.
All 5894029285940 of them.
I flip him the bird.
ReplyDelete*waits in anticipation*
ReplyDeleteHave a good move!
ReplyDeleteThe new life begins..
ReplyDelete:)
Hope the move goes well!
ReplyDeleteHappy unpacking!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!! Write soon!
ReplyDeleteHope the move is going well.
ReplyDeleteI'm very excitedly living vicariously through you.
Alas, I feel I shall never move from this location I'm at. It is perfect for our stage in life: across the street from the boys' school, within walking distance to the high school.
"Newness" would be nice, though.
Good lcuk on the move! Multiple days without cable and internet... RESPECT..
ReplyDeleteMr Mandingo, that's hilarious. I love the names people give to their stuffed companions.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePissy, you are a star!
Happy trails, and good luck! Have great travels! Hurry back.
ReplyDeletegreat. I finally get back to blogland and you're gone??Grrrrrr....Miss ya!
ReplyDelete