Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pain in the ass.....

Who knew moving would make my ass hurt?!?!?

I need a bed like this.

I'd even wear that goofy hat if I could have a bed like this.


My ass would be so grateful.

29 comments:

  1. i need a bed made out of fluffy candy.


    ...just in case i get hungry at 3AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but then you would fall out and break your ass LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. jess: ohhhhh...a fluffy candy bed! Good idea!

    mr fab: Nah, I'd be careful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool bed, just needs more pink huh!

    your blogroll is gone too, it's hard to blog without one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shpprgrl: it does need more pink~and more polka dots!

    I don't know why my blog roll keeps disappearing....but this isn't the first time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i moved i used my hands to carry things and got sore arms. so how does your ass hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, have I ever felt like that!!! I hope your moving and settling ends quickly and the ass is happy soon too!



    I LOVE the woman with the pumpkin panties! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hey you!

    Lil Pissy!

    E-mail me...I got a question for you's. And it's not about Lil Moose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. big ben: my arms are sore too....and have tiny bruises all over them. I think my ass hurts b/c of all the bending, squating, lifting, etc. '

    and since I never exercise.....

    bid: See? I knew someone would understand my pain!

    I love the punkin' panties too! :)

    hippo: I emailed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll massage it for you. It's your lucky day - I have that bed & the hat for you to wear, but nothing else - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. But then there'd be a pea under the matresses and you being a princess you'd still be aching...

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you never realize how much stuff you own till you move also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you wear a funny hat, it doesn't matter if your ass hurts, becasue, well because the hat takes attention away from your ass. I'm just rambling.

    In regards to your comment on my blog, I'm ok, just having a hard time figuring out this dating thing and why NO ONE seems to be serious.

    But I'll get through, I always do.

    Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rat totally stole my comment!

    That bed is totally "The Princess and the Pea". And seeing that you make your dogs wear ridiculous hats I order you to find a hat like that and take a picture of yourself wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bed looks like folded t-shirts at the Gap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Moving sucks and makes you hurt all over! That bed looks way comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's all that squatting and lifting. Remember to lift with your knees? Why does that not sound any better than using your back?

    ReplyDelete
  18. rat: The "nothing else to wear" is a deal breaker.

    I like you. I don't want to gross you out.

    dutchie: *sigh* you're right.... ;-)

    orhan: I think so too!!!

    pud: so true!!!

    j r : if wearing a hat would make my ass quit hurting~I'd do it!

    I'm really sorry you're having a hard time with the dating thing.

    People suck....I know it's trite, but it's true. :(

    Nonny: what is this? Order 68?

    signgurl: it sorta does, now that you mention it. :)

    lady k: you're right. It does!

    jmeped: I know to lift with my knees....but it really doesn't help me a lot. Probably b/c I'm old and out of shape... :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seems like it would be diffucult to get up into.

    I'm just sayin. ;)

    Steve~

    ReplyDelete
  20. That bed definately needs a safety rail or at least seat belts.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't have a bed ... it's just a sort of pile of quilts over an egg crate cushion on the floor ...

    When are you actually fully moved?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think we all want a bed like that :)

    ReplyDelete

  23. If there is a pea under that bed...it's probably armed with a machine gun ready and waiting to attack Lil Momo and Lil Pissy.

    Be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  24. steven: I'd need a ladder.

    tl: safety rail would be better. seat belts would be too constricting.

    arcturus: I wish I'd known. I just gave a bed away. You could have had it.

    Our movers come on Saturday....so I guess we'll be fully moved then.

    samantha: it does look comfy, doesn't it?

    hippo: So you're saying there are attack peas lying in wait?!?!?

    Now I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete


  25. The peas are in terrorist cells called "pods"

    Whatever you do...do not turn on that IPOD!

    Hold me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. a little stretching might take care of that pain in your ass...

    ReplyDelete
  27. hippo: I've heard of terrorist cells...who knew they were "pods"?!?

    *hiding my head under the blankets now....*

    loops: good idea! The 'Aleve' alone isn't doing it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. whats wrong with that hat? I like it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. catch: It's kinda growing on me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!