Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I always knew I was royalty!!!


My peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Grand Duchess Pissy the Convincing of Peevish St Victor
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title*
and now it's official!

Isn't the "peevish" part just so me?!?!?

You may now address me as "GD" (for Grand Duchess) instead of "BP" (Big Pissy).

and of course I have jewelry to commemorate the occasion.....

C'mon....you know you're not surprised.

(Yes, that's me wearing my actual necklace.
No, I don't have a skin disorder.
It's called "having 50 year old skin")



*saw this over at Library Mama's :)

24 comments:

  1. (bows)

    50 year old skin line cracked me up.

    I'll be sure to go get my fancy sounding name & advise.

    Do I get to kiss your hand or lick your boots or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may rise, sir! *LOL*

    ....And you may kiss my ring....or lick my boots...whichever you perfer.

    I can't wait to hear what your fancy sounding name is!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. His Most Serene Highness Lord Hippo the Mad of Hopton Goosnargh sends his warmest regards to the Lovely Pissy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her Exalted Highness Duchess Curly Mommy the Mirthful of Yockenthwait Walden nodds her head to the lovely Grand Duchess Pissy the Convincing of Peevish St Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milord Earl Fab the Decent of Colquhoun St Cahoon

    I sound like a complete wuss LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you need a crown...Ill keep my eye out for one. Honey your skin looks fine...I have 58 year old skin and we are like fine wine..we get better with age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viscountess Loops the Flavoursome of Old Throcking in the Hole is prepared to lick the Grand Duchess. Hast thou any chocolate syrup?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Most Honourable Cadbury the Ceaseless of Piddletrenthide Under Booth at your service Grand Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Royalness:
    VERY cool blog design!
    OOOhhh & there's sparkles everywhere!

    I may have to make a cookie & cover it with your background design!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you new title GD. It's going to be a lot easier to spell then BP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GD ~ congrats on the new title! That necklace is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her Grace Lady K the Ovine of Wallop upon Deane sends her best.

    Curiosity got the best of me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. greeting from southamerica!
    it is summer here
    and we are having beautiful sunny days...
    you have a grat blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. well i like it. Instead of the bow and scrape, i plan to shoot red hots at you through a straw....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marchioness KC the Furtive of Featherstonehaugh St Fanshaw salutes the Grand Duchess Pissy. I am honored to be a member of your fawning court.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All hail to the GD.
    That sounded bad, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am now to be called Viscount Biscuit the Lush of Melbury Bubblewick

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very Sir Lord Limpy the Sentient of Leg over Wallop sends his acknowledgements to GD BP.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the necklace....I have a vintage pin almost like that!

    I am awed to be in the presence of such a peevish lineage...hee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Viscountess Signgurl the Smoked of Leper St George graces your presence, GD.

    I'm a fricken Leper?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sunscreen SPF 3000+ would fix that 50 year old skin.

    I hope i dont get the name all mixed up.. "Hey Grand Pissy, phone call"

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!