I just wanted to say I love your style! I found your blog about a week ago and read your entire archive at once (I couldn't sleep that night!) It was time well spent. You have a new faithful reader in me.
LOVE the Thank You cards. My Mom sent me some similiar ones for Christmas.
Where did you get the cards? So f'ing cute! Hey I made the tettrazini last night, it was delicious!!! My brother and SIL were here for dinner and we all raved about it. When I was putting it in the oven I wasnt sure if it needed a lid on it or not. I didnt use one. Does it need one? They all asked me where I got the recipe and I said " Big Pissy"...lol they said WHO????...I said big Pissy, shes one of my blogger friends. They said "Is she one of those big girls who rollerskate?" lmao....I said, "no she is just the opposite, little and cute and very feminine. I laughed my ass off!!!I had to tell you. I knew you would get a kick out of it.
Thanks for the recipe Pissy. I will be making it again!
cole: I'll put a link in later. Glad you like 'em!
cadbury: as well you f*ing should. ;-)
L: Wow! What a f*ing awesome comment!
(You're check is in the mail)
Seriously....thank you so much for your kind words and for visiting Hell :)
And I want to meet your mom.
She sounds like my kinda lady! ;-)
catch: I'm so glad y'all liked it! Isn't it f*ing tasty?!?!? *LOL*
....and your family liked it too? Even better! I don't cover it when I bake it. I should have put that in the recipe. Sorry.
...as for the "rollerskating" comment from your family...that is tooooooo funny!!!!! I can see why they would think that, though. *LOL* You should just tell them they can think of me as "Duchess" if it makes them feel better! ;-)
I think I'm exempt from the thank you since I didn't respond to that post. Sorry about that. My internet at work is more temperamental than a 14 year old girl with PMS.
I HAD to comment again and say THNK YOU for posting the link. I've been laughing my ass off for like 10 mins now reading those cards. They're just your style, and mine as well. I'm going through a lot right now, bigtime stressful stuff, and I so needed the laughs. You rock!!!
jenn: *LOL* That is SO something Little Pissy would expect of me! ;-)
miss 1999: Thank you! and thanks for visiting Hell! :)
bostick: I consider that an immense f*ing compliment coming from you! ;-)
l: I'm so glad you came back to tell me you liked the website too! Those cards are hilarious! The entire time I was reading them, I was like.....who can I send one to..... ? *LOL*
sorry about your stress, but happy I was able to help you relieve some of it! ;-)
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
You're very f*ing welcome.
ReplyDeleteDitto to what cork said, your f*ing highness.
ReplyDeleteThat's just f*cking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE them.
ReplyDeletewhere can I pick up my own stash...
t
We accept your f*cking thanks with the aplomb and reserve appropriate to our station.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say I love your style! I found your blog about a week ago and read your entire archive at once (I couldn't sleep that night!) It was time well spent. You have a new faithful reader in me.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Thank You cards. My Mom sent me some similiar ones for Christmas.
Have a good day!!
L
Where did you get the cards? So f'ing cute!
ReplyDeleteHey I made the tettrazini last night, it was delicious!!! My brother and SIL were here for dinner and we all raved about it. When I was putting it in the oven I wasnt sure if it needed a lid on it or not. I didnt use one. Does it need one? They all asked me where I got the recipe and I said " Big Pissy"...lol they said WHO????...I said big Pissy, shes one of my blogger friends. They said "Is she one of those big girls who rollerskate?" lmao....I said, "no she is just the opposite, little and cute and very feminine. I laughed my ass off!!!I had to tell you. I knew you would get a kick out of it.
Thanks for the recipe Pissy. I will be making it again!
corky and lady k: y'all are both f*ing awesome!
ReplyDeleterat: I knew you'd think so! ;-)
cole: I'll put a link in later. Glad you like 'em!
cadbury: as well you f*ing should. ;-)
L: Wow! What a f*ing awesome comment!
(You're check is in the mail)
Seriously....thank you so much for your kind words and for visiting Hell :)
And I want to meet your mom.
She sounds like my kinda lady! ;-)
catch: I'm so glad y'all liked it! Isn't it f*ing tasty?!?!? *LOL*
....and your family liked it too? Even better! I don't cover it when I bake it. I should have put that in the recipe. Sorry.
...as for the "rollerskating" comment from your family...that is tooooooo funny!!!!! I can see why they would think that, though. *LOL* You should just tell them they can think of me as "Duchess" if it makes them feel better! ;-)
L: I meant "your" check is in the mail.....not "you're".
ReplyDeleteDon't want to scare you away with bad grammar.
Although there IS plenty of that here too! ;-)
F*ing A!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm exempt from the thank you since I didn't respond to that post. Sorry about that. My internet at work is more temperamental than a 14 year old girl with PMS.
ReplyDeleteI was a real shitsock and didn't comment on the cool necklace.
ReplyDeleteBut I did freaking love it by the way so...you are mutha' fucking welcome!
limpy: :) !!!
ReplyDeletenonny: That's cool....I understand. and I hate that you have to put up with f*ing shitty internet at work! ;-)
molly: Aw! Thanks! :)
You need to have these printed out so you can hand them out after your daughter's wedding shower. Can you imagine? Bwahahah!
ReplyDeleteF*cking beautiful! :0)
ReplyDeleteYou kick major F*cking ass Pissy! :)
ReplyDeleteBig Pissy,
ReplyDeleteI HAD to comment again and say THNK YOU for posting the link. I've been laughing my ass off for like 10 mins now reading those cards. They're just your style, and mine as well.
I'm going through a lot right now, bigtime stressful stuff, and I so needed the laughs. You rock!!!
L
jenn: *LOL* That is SO something Little Pissy would expect of me! ;-)
ReplyDeletemiss 1999: Thank you! and thanks for visiting Hell! :)
bostick: I consider that an immense f*ing compliment coming from you! ;-)
l: I'm so glad you came back to tell me you liked the website too! Those cards are hilarious! The entire time I was reading them, I was like.....who can I send one to..... ? *LOL*
sorry about your stress, but happy I was able to help you relieve some of it! ;-)
Those are f*cking funny. I'm so buying a boat load of those cards....
ReplyDeletecutebeachgirl: Aren't they great?!?! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteOMG! I'm going to check this out... Never know when I'll need them.
ReplyDelete