Hope they make sense.
(Especially the one for the baked potatoes, because it's written exactly how Sweet Man explained it to me.
The potatoes are his thing.)
If not~leave me a comment and I'll try to explain myself better.
Chicken Tetrazzini
1 stick butter or margarine
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small can sliced mushrooms~drained
1 pink of sour cream
1 pound linguine noodles~cooked according to package directions and drained
2 cups cooked chicken~chopped
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
in large saucepan~combine cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup with 1 stick of butter. stir over heat until smooth.
add cooked chicken, sour cream and mushrooms .....mix well.
add cooked noodles
pour mixture into 9 x 12 baking dish
cover mixture with shredded cheese
bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small can sliced mushrooms~drained
1 pink of sour cream
1 pound linguine noodles~cooked according to package directions and drained
2 cups cooked chicken~chopped
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
in large saucepan~combine cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup with 1 stick of butter. stir over heat until smooth.
add cooked chicken, sour cream and mushrooms .....mix well.
add cooked noodles
pour mixture into 9 x 12 baking dish
cover mixture with shredded cheese
bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees
Baked Potatoes

wash potatoes
poke holes in potatoes with fork
coat potatoes with butter or margarine
roll potato in kosher salt
slice potato in half
put thick slice of white onion between two halves of potato
wrap potatoes in foil
bake at 450 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until tender
poke holes in potatoes with fork
coat potatoes with butter or margarine
roll potato in kosher salt
slice potato in half
put thick slice of white onion between two halves of potato
wrap potatoes in foil
bake at 450 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until tender

OH.MY. GOD! I have been looking for a recipe JUST LIKE THIS for what seems to be centuries! YAY!
ReplyDeleteGod BLESS you, and that deserves a GREAT cookie recipe, which I promised but never delivered, over Christmas. You know how life gets.
P.S. Remind me to give you another great baked potato/onion recipe. WOW!
ReplyDeletelady k: Wow! You must have really wanted a recipe like that! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
I can't wait for the cookie recipe and the other baked potato/onion recipe. :)
I can't wait 1.5 hours for anything.
ReplyDeleteRecipes? Just give me food, anything. Cook it however you want. I'll eat. Check that. I'll gulp it down. Tastebuds are starving for a sensation. Food goes down whole at times.
ReplyDeleteI can hear the voices say, "Men!" Guilty as charged.
I've managed to learn how to remove 1-4 screws from my DVD player cover to retrieve a stuck CD. Some "men" haven't a clue, yet they consider themselves techno-savvy. We laugh at them.
Now if I can only find someone to burn me a steak, I'd be a happy man.
I am afraid of what might happen if i attempted any of these.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at your other post, I love stephen king but never heard of that book! I am reading a Koontz book right now
These both sound delicious!!! I am going to write them down...thank you Pissy!
ReplyDeleteI bet those potatoes go well with steak on the grill. ummm.
I feel bloated already... ;)
ReplyDeleteI just drooled all over my keyboard. Diets suck!
ReplyDeleteYummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
The chicken sounds good for a once-in-a-while treat. I can feel my arteries clogging already!
ReplyDeleteI'll try the potato recipe soon. I wonder how it would be with olive oil instead of butter. Probably not as yummy, but still worth trying.
Looks fab. As soon as I can eat again, I am making that caserole from God!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteDon't eaat ittt!
It's a bombbb!!
I just hate potatoes.
Umm... Excuse me, but could you fix this for me and deliver it today by 5:30?
ReplyDeleteSounds fantastic! Thanks for posting the recipes. Now I need to get Hub-Man to cook it up for me.
ReplyDeletethis both sound fantastic...thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank Ya...Thank Ya...I've been looking for something new to cook!
ReplyDeleteNow I have to go back and find your cream cheese brownies.
BTW...love your blog~~
Thanks Pissy :)
ReplyDeletei like the idea of the kosher salt
ReplyDeletei will try that
Do you think you could make me a batch and send it? I'll pay. Of course, I don't suppose it would handle very well. Perhaps then I'll have to visit someday! Or maybe in Atlanta!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, regarding that puppy picture ... I WOULD NEVER have posted that kind of a horrible picture. Ever. That was a picture my blogger friend Little Things posted in a recent entry that she took on a cruise down to Cancun and Roatan Island, Honduras.
Now I DO agree that the picture is vaguely disturbing were that truck to move ... but I'm gonna guess that wherever that truck was parked, the drivers probably know to look.
thanks my keyboard is covered in drool! Ok, I guess I should make dinner. But not that. I am not that ambitious today. Hmmmm.......chicken noodle, or tomato.....
ReplyDeleteI am going to make that chicken thing. Thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis all sounds good.....when are you having us over for dinner?
ReplyDeleteSave some for me! Yum!
ReplyDeleteyum. I think I will have some of that!
ReplyDeleteThat tetrazini looks and sounds yummy! ;) I need to remember to print it.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMac OS X software,news driver ,games
http://italiagame.org
G'night
Those baked potatoes sound wonderful - I will have to give them a try!
ReplyDelete