Friday, January 26, 2007

Rough day at the salon

Draw your own conclusions.....

Title:
"Little Red Riding Hood Gets Even"
Artist: Nancy Farmer


20 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Kick some ass on that Big Bad Wolf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH girl. LMAO. I might steal that pic. I feel your pain. I really, really do.

    The bitch must die.

    Well, not literally...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm

    could i get you some chocolate perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma had it coming. The wolf shouldn't have gotten invloved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pic Pissy! lol....that bad of a day huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!!! I can only imagine the chaos you caused!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard the most disgusting version of Little Red the other day. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She'll never get that thru airport security.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind her holding a smoking gun....but those eyes scare the livin' bejeesus outta me. That look says she'll be rather slow and deliberate in the termination of the big bad wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would think that a salon would be a happy, fru-fru, rainbows and butterflies while we get pampered place.

    But I have seen some catty, bitchy, crap go down at my salon too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the Fairy Tale, the woodsmen kills the wolf with his ax before any harm comes to Little Red. So what is she getting even for?

    And why am I so persnickety about fairy tales?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a rough day at a salon last week and that is exactly how I felt. I came home and fixed my hair myself. Looks so much better than what that woman did to it! Anyway, the wedding pics are on my blog. The chocolate and periwinkle were not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big Bad Wolf is gonna get a cup busted on his ass?

    ReplyDelete
  14. rat: heh! Oh, his day will come! ;-)

    lady k: Please feel free to steal that pic. I did! ;-)

    that bitch isn't worth prison. None of them are.....

    cad: perhaps.... ;-)

    orhan: You think?

    loops: she does!

    catch: *LOL* yeah....every once in a while. ;-)

    pud: heh! Not yet.....

    corky: I plan to....eventually.

    samantha: I'm afraid to ask what it was. ;-)

    scarlet: Good point. She'll have to travel by rail. ;-)

    thanks for visiting Hell. :)

    jenn: heh!

    jerr: those are some creepy eyes....and yeah....slow and deliberate will be the way to go with this situation. ;-)

    nwg: yeah...sometimes. and in our salon, it's quite often the men who come in who cause the problems.

    Damn high maintenance asshats!

    limpy: it's an entirely separate issue.

    It's ok to like your fairy tales straight. ;-)

    mimi: I'm glad the wedding went well. :)

    as for your hair....I watch most of the women get in their cars, pull down the visor and start rearranging their hair before they even get out of the parking lot! *LOL*

    phoenix: You could say that.... ;-)

    top cat: I liked it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be afraid.... be very afraid.

    She is truly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bet Big Bad gives her a wide berth.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!