This is my grandpup, Sadie.She's shaking Sweet Man's hand.
Isn't she sweet and smart?!?
(This picture was taken by De at Christmas.
De, thanks for sending it!)
Sorry I haven't posted much this week.
I've been spending most of my on-line time looking at wedding venues and corresponding with Little P about wedding details. The rest of the time I've been on the phone with wedding-related phone calls.
Things are starting to come together with regards to the wedding and it's so exciting!
Y'all know I'll post about it as much as I can when I can.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)
I've been spending most of my on-line time looking at wedding venues and corresponding with Little P about wedding details. The rest of the time I've been on the phone with wedding-related phone calls.
Things are starting to come together with regards to the wedding and it's so exciting!
Y'all know I'll post about it as much as I can when I can.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)

hey P....
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
why is everyone getting married all of a sudden?
Thanks, Jer! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle P has been dating her (now) fiance for 5 years. So them getting married isn't sudden. ;-)
I want the doggy!!
ReplyDeleteCool picture & I hope you keep having lots of fun with the planning!
ReplyDeleteCool picture & I hope you keep having lots of fun with the planning!
ReplyDeletesend me your email addy or email me, please.
ReplyDeleteSmart doggie!
ReplyDeleteIs the wedding going to be small and sweet, huge and over the top, or in the middle?
sam: *LOL* I don't think Gabelle would let anybody ever have her. ;-)
ReplyDeleterat: thanks! and the planning is starting to be fun! :)
beachgirl: done!
curly mom: Sadie is pretty smart~ifIdosaysomyself! ;-)
The wedding will be "in the middle" :)
I have a Sadie in my life too. She only shakes under the bed when people visit my mom's house.
ReplyDeletemy kids dont even behave that well! When is th ewedding?
ReplyDeleteI want some cake.
ReplyDeletegood luck with the wedding plans, that's more important!
ReplyDeletetc
Sadie's a charmer!
ReplyDeleteHappy wedding planning - hope you have a peacekeeping team and reinforcements - its one of the most stressful things a person can do. Unless you just say what the heck - its the marriage that counts, so lets put the energy there and throw an awesome party.
Hope you have an awesome party and the marriage is one full of joy and laughter!
xx
LOVE Sadie!
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll baby!
You're recipes look super yummy.
Some day when I get a chance to cook. I'll try them. :)
I miss ya woman!
I love wedding stuff! The dress, flowers, and cake. I can't wait to see how all of the stuff you and LP choose looks.
ReplyDeletemist: Awwwwww....not our Sadie. She seems to love company. :)
ReplyDeletecat: Teach 'em to shake hands. You can do it!
The wedding is Feb. '08.
I want cake too.
top cat: Thanks! I know the wedding is more important. It's causing me to be scattered about blogging, though. ;-)
rev. pink: Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment. I couldn't agree with you more.
Thanks for visiting. :)
kb: Where have you been, girl?!?!?
Been missing you too!
jenn: I love wedding stuff too! It's going to be fun. Once we decide on the venue, we'll be able to really start planning. Although quite a bit has been done already. :)