I'm freakin' dying here. I had to rush over and tell you that I had someone searching for you end up on my blog. They were searching....are you ready? "how to lick pissy" *LMAO* How funny is that?!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
hahahahah! I'm surprised that my daughter hasn't sent that to me..
ReplyDeleteheh! Isn't it great! ;-)
ReplyDelete*sigh*
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good Big Momma.
Awesome. I guess I'll get a similar card from nephew "I want to grow up to be a Dyke, just like Aunt Rain."
ReplyDeleteBaby Sis will shit. lol
Awwwwww. It must be Mother's Day soon.
ReplyDeleteYou brought her up right! LOL
ReplyDeleteAwwww. That's so sweet!
ReplyDeletelol that's great. And...um...is it too early to start margaritas for Cinco de Mayo?????
ReplyDeletePricelss!!! I might just have to send that to my mom.
ReplyDeletehehehehe. I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love my mom, too, but I'd never send her that picture. ha! She and I are more passive-aggressive than confrontational and/or bitchy.
ReplyDeleteBut what a great picture!
omg girl! my daughter about fell over laughing sooo hard.
ReplyDeletei am not amused damn her!
I'm freakin' dying here. I had to rush over and tell you that I had someone searching for you end up on my blog. They were searching....are you ready? "how to lick pissy" *LMAO*
ReplyDeleteHow funny is that?!
Oh I like the cartoon too. That's funny as hell!
I'm sending this to my wife.
ReplyDeleteI like that can I borrow it to E to someone!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way big pissy but you've been tagged over at mine....Hee Hee Enjoy.
I. LOVE. IT.
ReplyDeletebrilliant....so it's not genetic it's a learned behavior...hmmm didn't know that.
ReplyDeleteLOL! There's nothing more moving than the love between mother and daughter.
ReplyDelete[Fill in the appropriate exclamatory adjective]
ReplyDeletetoo funny!!
ReplyDeleteprecious!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteI always wondered how that was passed down from generation to generation. ;)
ReplyDeleteawww Pissy...this is just heart warming! ( lol) I hope all the little bitches follow right in our footsteps! LOL
ReplyDeleteheeeheeeeeeeeeeee! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like the love between a mother and daughter, he he he!
ReplyDeleteI can only hope that The Princess grows up to be half the b*tch that I am.....then I will have achieved true success as her mother! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle Pissy sounds like my kind of woman!
Funny :)
ReplyDeleteomg that is great.
ReplyDeletedont make me laugh, still hurts to laugh.
LOVE IT.