You don't like it? I was seriously considering naming my first born Pancha. I think it builds character to be made fun of mercilessly during one's childhood...
I also wonder about Mothers who name their babies Harriet, Ethel, Hazel,Leonard, Clyde....etc.....what are they thinking? Since my name is Sharon, I prefer to think I am named after Sharon Stone. lol
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
I'm blonde. I have no idea what Pancha means.
ReplyDeletejenn: I'm not blonde. I have no idea what Pancha means either. I just think it's a really hideous name.
ReplyDeleteThen again...maybe she was named after Pancho Villa?
Either way: not pretty!
ALl I know is that none of the panchas in my neighborhood look anything like her, damn it!
ReplyDeleteIf her mother didn't want her I will certainly take her ;)
ReplyDeletePancha is hot! Do you think she would be my friend?
ReplyDeleteI'd still do her, Pancha or no Pancha.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteDon't know what Pancha means but she's got a nice rack. I mean you gotta give her that Pissy...
I mean...c'mon. Let's be serious here.
If she were a real woman...I'd fight these men that commented on here for her. And I can be FIESTY!
ReplyDeleterat: ha! all the panchas that look like her can be found on telenovelas on Univision! ;-)
ReplyDeleteorhan: it looks like you'll need to take a number. ;-)
corky: if you teleport back to the '50s...I think you might have a chance. ;-)
mr fab: what would your fiance Dutchie, say? ;-)
hippo: I never said she wasn't hot! And it's a good thing too...with a name like that! ;-)
j r: I'd put my money on you! ;-)
pancha? yeah pretty bad. the one i hate the most is conchita. i don't know why, i just don't like it
ReplyDeleteDoes "pancha" mean BEARD? It just looks to me like she's trying to hide facial hair...LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh man - ouch
ReplyDeleteYou don't like it? I was seriously considering naming my first born Pancha. I think it builds character to be made fun of mercilessly during one's childhood...
ReplyDeleteI'd call her pretty much anything she wanted me to.
ReplyDeleteis she hiding her face or stroking her beard???
ReplyDeleteSince I've never seen a red shadow, I can only assume our Pancha had one of those monthly accidents.
ReplyDeleteI'll check that out - thanks!
ReplyDeleteum, yeah. ew.
ReplyDeleteIt really is a good thing that poor girl has a fabulous figure, with a name and a beard like that.
ReplyDeleteI also wonder about Mothers who name their babies Harriet, Ethel, Hazel,Leonard, Clyde....etc.....what are they thinking? Since my name is Sharon, I prefer to think I am named after Sharon Stone. lol
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping Pancha is her last name.
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with Pancha?
ReplyDeleteCould be her blogland name!!
She'd be welcome on the gutter press!
I think Pancha is cute except she dyes her mousey brown hair black to look like that.
ReplyDeletetc